André Klose is an experienced entrepreneur, self-employed managing director and management consultant for digital transformation. With his consultancy company »CloudPirat«, he supports founders in building up and growing into an attractive and well-structured company.
As former co-founder of ClientHouse GmbH (taken over by Accenture in 2014), Klose contributed to the successful completion of more than 300 international, digital transformations, which were based on various cloud technologies, in over 60 countries.
Afterwards, he was responsible for the expansion of Accenture’s salesforce.com consulting in the DACH area (Germany, Austria, Switzerland) until 2016. Before that, Klose had already gained international business experience while building up Intershop AG in San Francisco and Hong Kong.
- 1989 - 1994: Computer science studies at Zittau/Goerlitz University of Applied Sciences
- 2002 - 2003: Business administration studies (MBA) at HHL Leipzig Graduate School of Management
- 1992 - 1996: Project manager, Albrecht & Partner GmbH
- 1996 - 2002: Vice President Services, Intershop AG
- 2003 - 2014: Co-founder and self-employed managing director, ClientHouse GmbH
- 2014 - 2016: Managing director, Accenture AG
- 2016 - today: Self-employed managing director and business consultant, CloudPirat