Karsten Schneider is now managing partner of ARGIV GmbH. The successful internet entrepreneur is also co-founder of the software provider Intershop and founder of Europe's largest online photo service Pixaco, which has been acquired by the US company HP in the meantime.
1979-1984: Technical University of Sofia, Electronics, graduation as Dipl.-Ing.
- 08/1984 - 07/1990: Development Engineer, Carl Zeiss AG
- 01/1992 - 07/2002: Founder and Managing Director, Intershop GmbH
- 06/2003 - 12/2005: Founder and Managing Director, Bilderservice.de GmbH
- 12/2005 - 04/2007: Managing Director Europe, Hewlett-Packard GmbH
- 12/2007 - present: Managing Director, Andasa GmbH
- 04/2007 - present: Managing Director, Argive GmbH