What distinguishes dotSource and what role does the agency take on in the digital transformation? Apart from impressive images of the dotSource headquarters in Jena, the film also provides answers to these questions.
Digitalisation is increasingly influencing all industrial sectors and is changing entire business models. In the online age, the key to sustainable commercial success no longer lies solely in high-end e-commerce, but also primarily in optimal customer interaction.
We pave the way into the digital future of marketing, sales and services for mid-sized enterprises and internationally operational companies. We combine creativity, experience, and technology in intelligent digital solutions. Our claim: »Digital Success right from the Start.«
dotSource, that is over 200 creative and tech savvy heads: Industrial engineers, computer scientists, designers, MBAs and humanities majors: what connects us? – the passion for unusual digital solutions. We design the future ourselves, instead of just keeping up with it.
We uncover the imminent challenges of the digital transformation already today and tirelessly research innovative answers to the questions of tomorrow. In this way, we help our clients to successfully recognise and use the chances the digital era has to offer.
With vitality, enthusiasm, and professionalism we build up your digital business. Learn more about dotSource:
No one believed that the project could be brought to life in the targeted time and desired quality. dotSource has done an outstanding job.
The experience of the past few years has shown that digital sales and service channels are increasingly required by our business customers. Together with dotSource, we reacted quickly to this development and are proud to be among the pioneers in our industry with our platform P3.
With the new B2B online shop solution, we give hagebau dealers the opportunity to serve their professional customers across all channels and to gain long-term market share.
Musicstore.de has become a visually and functionally attractive platform that offers our customers in 30 countries and 10 languages more than just selling instruments and accessories: a shopping experience that rocks.
Together with dotSource, we were able to significantly advance our B2B e-commerce platform. At the same time, we have developed important e-commerce know-how by training our employees at the Digital Business School. With this, dotSource supported us significantly in all our e-commerce activities.
The collaboration with dotSource works great, the helpfulness of the team and their response times are fantastic. We feel optimally cared for at all times. Even short-term inquiries and ideas are taken seriously and answered with constructive feedback.
With their tireless dedication and engagement, dotSource has more than met our demands.
With our pioneering solutions , we have established ourselves as one of the top 10 e-commerce companies in the German speaking area.
- Awarded as »Agency of the Year«, place 1 in the category »Best Agency« of the E-Commerce Germany Awards (2019)
- Place 27 in the internet agency rankings of the BVDW, place 10 in the subranking e-commerce (2018)
- »Company of the Year in East Thuringia« (OTZ, 2017)
- Certificate »Trusted Agency« from the BVDW (2017
- Place 38 in the internet agency rankings of the BVDW, place 13 in the subranking e-commerce (2017)
- Nomination Shop Usability Award (Musicstore.de, category leisure, hobby, and pets, 2016)
- Place 50 in the internet agency rankings of the BVDW (2016)
- Winner Shop Usability Award with Lensbest.de/4Care GmbH in the category wellness, beauty, and health (2015)
- Nomination »Großer Preis des Mittelstandes« Wirtschaftsförderungsgesellschaft Jena mbH (2014)
- Place 17 in the individual ranking Mobile from BVDW (2014)
- Certificate »Qualitätsagentur« from the BVDW (2013)
- Place 15 in the e-commerce agency rankings of BVDW (2013)
- Place 56 in the internet agency rankings of the BVDW (2013)
- Place 2 in the individual rankings of the strongest growing agencies in the internet agency rankings of BVDW (2012)
- »Hauptdarsteller der Thüringer Kreativwirtschaft« (Kreativradar, 2011)
- Founders prize Thuringia (third place, category Successful Young Company, 2011)
- Thuringian website Award (Preisbock.de, 2009)
- IQ Innovations prize (special prize, 2009)
- Shop Usability Award (Preisbock.de, category Live Shopping, 2009)
No one buying online can avoid innovative e-commerce solutions from Jena. Ever since the first e-commerce software was devised here 20 years ago, the branch has grown continually.
Founding spirit and joy in innovation have a long tradition in Jena: companies, such as Zeiss and Schott base their success on the close combination of entrepreneurial thinking and scientific curiosity.
At dotSource, this networking manifests itself in cooperation with the education institutions of the region:
as cooperation partners and sponsors of the subject areas industrial engineering, and co-initiators and founders of the e-commerce degree at the Ernst-Abbe technical university Jena; as a training centre in Jena or as a practical partner of the training college Gera and Eisenach, in addition to the regional technical universities.
dotSource lives Jena’s characteristic closeness to entrepreneurship in their newly renovated loft offices.
In 2012 a think-tank, concept powerhouse, and creative workshop in-one came into being in the old Zeiss workshop – a source of inspiration for the further growth of the agency.