of companies can increase their ROI through data-driven marketing campaigns (according to a Forbes survey).
of costs can be saved with a targeted marketing strategy.
of companies want to increase their data-driven marketing budget in the future.
Data-Driven Marketing Thrives on Marketing and User Data
This makes it possible to come to data-based decisions that form the basis for targeted, personalised and conversion-optimised marketing activities.
Customised Products, Customer-Specific Prices and Personalised Visual Layouts of Online Shops
Customers always want to feel understood and confirmed in their purchase intentions – whether it is in B2B or B2C.
How to Optimise Campaigns with Data
In our white paper, we show you how to reach the next evolutionary stage of data-driven marketing and develop a long-term strategy for optimal campaign management.
- How can you make marketing decisions based on data?
- How does your company benefit from existing data?
- How data-driven does your company work?
- What is the difference between customer data platforms and data management platforms?
- What does a cookie-free future look like?
- How can your target audience be reached – and at which point of the customer journey?
- How does data lead to decisions?
- How do you create a fundamental data set?
- How can a company work in a data-driven way?
- Where is data-driven marketing used?
- What are CDPs and DMPs?
- What evolutionary stage is your company at?