As the provider of a digital experience platform (DXP), Ibexa is relatively new on the market. Behind it, however, is a renowned Scandinavian software company that renamed itself this spring and expanded its portfolio: eZ Systems. The Norwegians have been developing a CMS since 1999 and have continuously expanded since 2011. Due to the repositioning, the content management system also changes its focus and becomes a digital experience platform.
dotSource and Ibexa (formerly eZ Systems) have a long-standing partnership. With our extensive expertise in e-commerce and content management, we can provide you with comprehensive advice and also ensure the seamless integration of eZ Platform DXP into your existing system landscape.
- Headless Approach: The DXP impresses with its headless approach. On the one hand, it can be continuously expanded; on the other hand, various types of content can be shared more easily on different channels – from classic computers, smartphones and tablets to the Internet of Things.
- Artificial Intelligence: eZ Platform DXP has modern personalisation and recommendation elements that help to use existing data.
- Content Commerce: The e-commerce solution Silver-Solutions is integrated into the DXP. It is based on Ibexa’s own CMS as well as the framework Symfony that was taken over. It allows you to optimally control pioneering strategies for merging content and commerce.
- the creation of a successful content management, content commerce and digital experience strategy
- the entire configuration and integration – from basic setup to operation of Ibexa's CMS/DXP
- the training of your employees in using Ibexa