As the provider of a digital experience platform (DXP), Ibexa is relatively new on the market. Behind it, however, is a renowned Scandinavian software company that renamed itself in spring 2020 and had previously expanded its portfolio continuously: eZ Systems.
Having been present on the market with a CMS since 1999, the Norwegian company has continuously expanded its portfolio from 2011 onwards and, for example, integrated Yoochoose, a software-as-a-service (SaaS) provider of personalisation and recommendation technology.
Due to the repositioning, the CMS increasingly turned into a digital experience platform.
dotSource and Ibexa (formerly eZ Systems) have a long-standing partnership. With our extensive expertise in e-commerce and content management, we can provide you with comprehensive advice and also ensure the seamless integration of eZ Platform DXP into your existing system landscape.
- Content Engine: Manages complex content and helps to distribute it across different channels and for different brands without requiring users to have programming skills
- Website Factory: Intuitive feature for creating new websites without developer support
- Personalisation Engine: Helps marketers create targeted, personalised and engaging customer journeys
- E-Commerce Feature: Sales and customer loyalty can be increased by integrating shop functionalities
- Application Engine: Accelerates design, creation and implementation of new, innovative features
- the creation of a successful content management, content commerce and digital experience strategy
- the entire configuration and integration – from basic setup to operation of Ibexa's CMS/DXP
- the training of your employees in using Ibexa