With the dotSource Entry Solution on the basis of Magento Enterprise, we facilitate your entry into online retail.
We'll support you from the design and implementation, through to the on-going operation support of you Magento online shop.
As one of the first agencies in Germany dotSource has Magento 2 developers available.
- Marketing features
- Product catalogue
- Search engine optimisation
- Reporting features
- Site management
- ERP backend integration
- Performance features
- Mobile commerce
- Product browsing
- International support
- Delivery features
- Contract management
- Security features
The system’s open structure allows existing online shops, ERP software, and other systems to be easily integrated into Magento. Magento offers a plethora of additional modules, with which even unusual requirements can be mapped.
Advantages at a Glance
- Huge community of developers, operators, and Magento agencies
- Extensive template set
- Search engine friendly shop structure
- Large selection of modules, products, and product combinations
- Numerous B2B and B2C features
Hosting of Magento e-commerce systems can take place on the one hand on stand-alone root servers and on the other on the Magento cluster system that exists in a computing centre.
In addition we can offer you:
- Monitoring of standard software, system process and hardware parameters
- Provision of hardware
- Carrying out of maintenance and routine work on the system as well as backup
Support for Magento e-commerce systems is provided via our service desk. Our professional experts will take over technical supervision and give you solution-oriented advice.
We can provide you with the following Magento support services:
- Incident management
- Change management
- Configuration management
- Problem management
- Support for select 3rd party software
We'll will give you a detailed theoretical and practical introduction to the management, configuration and administration of a Magento online shop:
- Shop configuration and administration
- Catalogue setup and product maintenance
- Sales processing and administration
- Customer administration
- Reporting and statistics