- Generating higher-quality leads through specific targeting
- Increasing the productivity of marketing, sales and service
- Automated communication through rule-based actions
- Personalised customer approach across all channels
- Increasing conversion rates through customised offers
- Measurable success through targeted tracking of customer activities
Thanks to new technologies, social media and rating platforms, consumers have strong buying power and are more informed than ever. The consumers’ expectations rise - they want an individual shopping experience tailored to their interests. Marketing automation systems support marketing, sales and service in automating processes in order to ensure that potential and existing customers are addressed more efficiently.
Depending on the stage of the customer life cycle, customers and leads have different needs. Therefore, differentiated measures are necessary to convince them to make a purchase. The biggest challenge for manufacturers, retailers and brands is to track every single customer and to know which stage of the customer journey he is currently in so that they can address him with the right content.
The implementation of a marketing automation system has huge potential for optimisation and can contribute to more sales and higher customer satisfaction. The variety of providers, marketing automation solutions and their functions and conditions makes it difficult for many companies to decide on the perfect marketing automation system.
Therefore, the prerequisite for selecting a new technology is a comprehensive preparation stage. Since each company has individual requirements, no general recommendations can be made with regard to the industry orientation, competition or corporate strategy. The decision for a provider should thus always go hand in hand with a detailed breakdown of requirements and a precise evaluation of systems.
Together with you, we find out:
- which solution suits your business model
- which range of functions you need
- which interfaces to existing systems are necessary
- to what extent the software meets your requirements in terms of design, security, scalability, modular expandability and usability
- which development potential the software has in order to be able to map the possible growth of your company