With offices in Wittenberg, the town of Martin Luther, mycare has also been running as a mail-order pharmacy since 2004 and as such, is the first of its kind. Stiftung Warentest and ComputerBild have already tested the company a number of times and have given it a high placement.
At the beginning of their work with dotSource, mycare was able to look back on ten years of market presence. More than 1.4 million customers have ordered on their SAP Hybris Commerce 3.1 based online shop.
There was one main problem: the design of the platform was no longer modern.
Armed for the future
Because SAP Hybris Commerce 3.1 did not allow for any further development of the design or the platform within the bounds of reasonable effort, the company decided on a relaunch with SAP Hybris Commerce 5.1.
This change-over created the basis for an online shop, which meets the high expectations users have of a modern shopping experience and which is also convincing on mobile devices.
- System evaluation and system selection
- Migration to the version 5.1
- Implementation of the design templates into SAP Hybris Commerce templates
- Consulting in regard to the realisation of the mobile design
- Integration of FACT-Finder and econda
- interface to Microsoft Dynamics AX and DHL
- system specific training of the mycare teams
- Application management