SAP's cloud-based CRM solutions combine marketing, sales, and service capabilities to create a seamless and perfect customer experience across all channels.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer (SAP C4C) offers cloud solutions for services and sales individually or as a package. These are always expandable with new microservices.
- Marketing, sales, & services from a single source
- In-depth customer analysis and forecasts in real time
- Improved customer communication and interaction
- Subscription models for a quick and cost-effective entry
- Broad and functional software platform (HANA)
- Connection to/integration of other SAP products (ERP, CRM)
- Mobile-first approach
Optimal support from dotSource as a longtime SAP Hybris Partner
As a digital agency, we specialise in the digitization of marketing, sales, and service processes. With 12 years of digital business project experience, we'll help you unleash the potential of your software investment and generate a one of a kind digital experience for your clients to give you lasting competitive advantage.
SAP Hybris Sales Cloud stands for modern sales. This means dissolving data silos and using customer information from anywhere, managing contacts and opportunities quickly and easily, better responding to customer needs, and collaborating effectively with field staff.
Agility and productivity characterise the sales activities experience with the SAP Hybris Sales Cloud.
- Development of lead and opportunity management tailored to your business model
- Structure of your software-based quotation and order management
- Designing your sales pipeline with different requirements within each sales phase
- Structure of price lists and product catalogue design
- Establishment of real-time analyses and individual reporting
- Consultation regarding visit planning and design
- Device and location-independent availability of customer information and evaluations
- Transparent sales activities
- Increased productivity and faster completion
- Intelligent sales planning and control
- Smooth cooperation within the sales team
- Easy and fast management of customer, product information, and orders
- Agility through mobile use
Comprehensive service and support in the research phase and after the purchase are crucial for an optimal customer experience
Due to the multiplicity of channels and involved employees of a company, e.g. Help desk, call centre, field service, and service technology, it is often difficult to keep track of customers and their concerns. With the SAP Hybris Service Cloud, companies are always one step ahead of customer expectations.
- Building communication channels with your customers
- Build a database of knowledge for more efficient service
- Creation of service levels and service categories
- Set up maintenance plans, workflows, and labour divisions within your service
- Advice on setting up ticket hierarchies, escalation levels, and integration scenarios
- Support for your field service regarding mobile work, timekeeping, and resource planning
- Construction of reports and real-time reporting
- Easy use of multiple service channels
- Cross-channel customer service from anywhere
- Access to complete and contextual customer information
- Complete central control & tracking of services
- Self-service customer portal
- Real-time insight into the performance of the call centre and field service teams
Having the ear close to the customer, quickly recognising behaviours and trends, capturing product mentions at all times, and responding appropriately to opinions often requires a lot of resources due to the speed of social networking. Time delay or missed opportunities are against the rules.
With SAP, employees get a powerful tool that can be used, not only for social media management, but also for service, social selling, product management, market research, and PR.
Functions at a glance
- Social media analyses and dashboards
- Integrated KPIs
- Prioritize, tag, forward messages
- Combination of CRM data and social user profiles in one view
- Integrated knowledge database and templates
- Search messages and audience profiles using tag clouds
- Real-time information
- Simplified administration of high volumes of messages
- Intelligent prioritisation, focusing on key interactions
- Faster reaction time
- Measurability of the performance and impact of the team
- Uncomplicated teamwork
- Real-time insights into trends and topics that are discussed by customers
- Better, more comprehensive understanding of customers
Marketing, sales, and services go hand in hand for the perfect customer experience. Learn how dotSource perfectly aligns your customer-centric processes with SAP Customer Engagement & Commerce.