The certified SEA experts of our digital marketing team have extensive know-how in the area of search engine advertising. Combined with our tremendous experience in e-commerce, we will help you ensure the long-term success of your advertising measures – from strategic planning and development of your SEA strategy, planning and operational implementation of your campaigns to continuous optimisation and regular monitoring.
- Development of your individual SEA strategies, including the selection of relevant and suitable search engines and advertising environments
- Analysis of your existing ad accounts as well as market and competition analysis with subsequent identification of optimisation potential
- Research and identification of your target groups as well as effective support in addressing customers through intelligent remarketing
- Concept creation and set-up of ad accounts as well as impactful SEA campaigns
- Creation of appealing ads – from search and text ads to creative banners
- Operational support of your campaigns through continuous optimisation and targeted adjustments
- Setting up and continuously adapting your conversion tracking to measure the success of your campaigns
- Objective evaluation of measures for landing pages, ads, etc. using A/B testing
- Support in selecting and using automation tools for bid management, real-time bidding, etc.
- Continuous performance control and reporting based on your relevant KPIs
- Creation of dashboards for a quick overview of your campaign performance
- Individual workshops and training courses to expand your SEA know-how
Search engine advertising, also known as search engine marketing or SEA, is one of the most efficient types of online advertising. Almost all relevant search engines, including Google, Bing and Yahoo, offer SEA as an online advertising format. The most important advertising system with the highest reach is Google Ads.
The placement of ads is usually based on stored keywords. An ad is displayed when a user makes a specific search query. Because the search terms entered reflect the clear intentions of Internet users, ads with Google Ads, Microsoft Advertising and Co. attract potential customers exactly where their involvement is greatest: just before they make a purchasing decision. With an intelligent set-up and continuous optimisation, search ads prove to be an efficient digital advertising tool with almost no losses due to non-selective advertising, low risk, high transparency and cost control.
Of course, it is not only the purchasing stage that is important within the conversion funnel: relevant target groups frequently have to become aware of a brand first before their interest in products and services is aroused.
With creative display ads, potential customers can already be inspired and made aware of your brand in the awareness stage. This improves the perception of your brand, increases its recognition as well as the chance of a website visit later on or even a conversion. Unlike search ads, the distribution of display ads is based on pre-selected interests, topics, placements or target groups.
As an efficient tool for brand building, a display campaign fulfils an important function in your SEA strategy and, in combination with other digital marketing measures, supports you in reaching your individual performance goals.
Users who have already interacted with your website can be addressed again through both search and display ads using intelligent and subtle retargeting/remarketing. This way, website visitors can not only be won back as potential customers, but existing customers can also be encouraged to make another purchase and potential for cross- and upselling can be exploited.
As a certified Google Partner, we will gladly assist you!
More visitors via Google and Co. through targeted on- and off-page optimisation
More visitors via Google and Co.
Success and returning customers through exciting and informative content
Success and returning customers
High reach and a targeted customer approach in the familiar environment of your target group
High reach and a targeted customer approach
Move away from the shotgun approach by using relevant, automated e-mail marketing
Relevant, automated e-mail marketing
Higher turnover through the efficient management of product and price search engines