INTENSIVE WORKSHOP PHASE
In a first workshop, we lay the foundation for your PIM project. The aim is to get to know your business, your products as well as interfaces & workflows in order to optimally respond to your requirements.
Typical questions to be answered in our workshops:
- How often is your product range changed or expanded?
- Do you need your product information in more than one language?
- Which output channels is your PIM system supposed to feed?
- Do you have an up-to-date data governance document?
- Does your company have standardised processes for product data management or handling?
- Is there an active, existing change management concept in your company?
- Are additional systems, like a media asset management system, useful?
The result of the specification phase is a summary of all detail specifications. Based on that, the expected costs and the duration of the PIM introduction can be determined in detail.
On the basis of your individual requirements, it is possible to decide which configurations and developments are necessary to implement the selected PIM system successfully.
The configuration phase goes hand in hand with a test and stabilisation phase where we examine the interfaces as well as the communication between the individual systems.
TRANSFER OF PRODUCT INFORMATION
After successful completion of the test phase, the transfer of all product information to the PIM system starts. In the process, you can decide at what time which parts of your product data shall be transferred and, if necessary, for which international subsidiaries this is supposed to happen. By means of its multi-language feature, the PIM system allows region- or target-group-specific output of product information.
In other countries, additional product information may be necessary, or there are special legal requirements concerning information security, data protection and information obligation to be taken into account. As a result, additional attributes have to be considered - ideally already during previous project phases.
- Execution of specification workshops
- Support in the maintenance of your PIM system
- Support in the configuration of your PIM system
- Transfer/roll-out to production system
- Adjustment of processes after roll-out