Increasingly global markets, shorter product life cycles and growing customer demands reduce the return on investment. Companies respond to this with increasingly complex business models and large investments in IT and software, with the aim of implementing international cross-channel strategies.
Print and e-catalogues are supplemented with online shops and market places like Amazon. To ensure that the products are sold successfully, various business scenarios must be taken into account. These scenarios can be realised by means of a PIM system.
ADVANTAGES OF A PIM SYSTEM
- Increased product data quality
- Central product data
- Omnichannel support
- Integration into existing system landscape
- Integration of existing media files via MAM/DAM systems
- optimised business processes and workflows
- Improved visibility (SEO)
- Reduced expenses and time
- Enhanced user experience
- Improved time to market
- Freely scalable product data across all outpout channels
According to a B2B study, the use of a PIM system can increase the conversion rate by 35 per cent and reduce the returns rate by 25 per cent. Working with a PIM system thus affects all business processes, which in turn have positive impact on company success. A PIM system is the first and most important building block of an MDM system.
This makes it necessary to plan and manage PIM projects not only on an operational, but also on a strategic level. When realigning your corporate strategy, you should therefore bear the subject of PIM in mind from an early stage. We take care of the details.
That’s why we support you with the following services already before implementing your PIM project.
- Project-preparatory research (recording the current situation in your company)
- Training concept
- 360-degree perspective (all-round view of your PIM project)