As part of the UX audit, we analyse your platform for vulnerabilities and barriers. The focus can be individually determined as needed, for example, for mobile use or conversion-critical points in the customer journey. In addition to the guidelines and principles of user-friendly design, we use our domain knowledge and experience, always with a view of your target group and brand in mind.
- Prioritised recommendations for action to optimise the user experience of your platform
- Concrete solutions for existing barriers
- Optimisation approaches for UX and conversion rates
Whether evaluating prototypes or responding to your current website, your users' feedback offers valuable potential. At the beginning of the development process, we already involve real users to collect requirements and test prototypes. We also collect feedback during live operation so that we can continuously adapt your platform.
- Requirements survey by means of guide interviews, focus groups, and contextual inquiry
- Usability evaluation of prototypes using usability testing
- Collecting valuable customer opinions with the help of feedback modules
By analysing user behaviour, UX vulnerabilities for your specific target group can be revealed, providing indications of barriers in the customer journey.
- Analysis of users’ click and scroll behaviour
- Critical incident analysis as part of the session analysis
- Analysis of use of forms, e.g. where the majority of your users break off
There are often many ideas for optimisation. The impact of a change on your platform, for example, on the conversion rate, can be found out using A/B testing. Small changes can do a lot and are verifiable without much effort and deployment.
- The planning, execution, and evaluation of A/B tests and multivariate tests
- Building a pool of ideas for A/B testing and prioritizing test ideas
- Training your employees