If you want to compete with the top players on the World Wide Web, there is no way around the issue of digital marketing.
We train you in the use of different digital marketing instruments to increase the traffic on your website or your online shop, to boost your conversion rate and thus your turnover, and to turn your visitors into satisfied and returning customers.
Our digital marketing training is suitable for companies that want to get started in online marketing or are already experienced in this field.
We offer training courses in target group analysis & customer journey, SEO, SEA, e-mail marketing, conversion optimisation, social media marketing and web analytics. Simply choose between our standard and individual training courses!
Standard training courses:
- Using well-established training materials
- Theoretical foundations and individual practical exercises
Individual training courses:
- Using individual training materials
- Theoretical foundations and comprehensive practical exercises tailored to your company
By introducing a PIM system, not only your system landscape changes. Working with a PIM system influences all business processes, which in turn has a positive impact on the success of the company. We show you which opportunities a PIM system offers and what to take into account when integrating the system.
At the same time, we point out which new opportunities arise from its integration with various systems (CMS, CRM, online shop, etc.). A PIM system is the first building block in the world of master data management. We show you the opportunities and potentials of an MDM system.
Therefore, the introduction of a CRM system in particular is always a change management process as well. This is why we consider appropriate training measures to be an essential part of a successful project.
- Our technology experts train you on-site if required
- Detailed theoretical and practical instruction
- Topics include: shop configuration and administration, purchase processing and administration, customer management, catalogue set-up and product maintenance, reporting and statistics
|Learn more|| |