STATEGIC APPROACH TO SELECTION
- What are KPIs – What are business metrics?
- Define your own KPIs and establish analysis
- Permantent analysis is possible – But not neccessary
- KPI-Definition is also a matter of the staff
- Become your own yard stick
- Structuring KPI documentation
CENTRAL KPIS AND BUSINESS METRICS
- Financial Perspective – Turnover and Sales Metrics
- Customer Perspective – Customer Support Metrics
- Marketing Perspective – Online Marketing Metrics
- Frontend Perspective – E-commerce System Metrics
- Internal Process Perspective – Process Quality and Speed Metrics
Key performance indicators (KPIs) allow companies to measure the progress of important goals.
Digital platforms and programmes are increasingly making it possible to measure the effectiveness of areas which had previously been difficult to quantify, like marketing campaigns, or the success of customer service.
It quickly becomes clear that it is primarily the flood of data which makes analysis difficult.
After all, the customer journey can now be followed across all channels and all company processes can be mapped digitally – and in real time.
The whitepaper »KPIs in E-Commerce« takes a strategic view of business metrics and their role in e-commerce companies, addressing the following questions:
- What data is actually necessary?
- What are the most important business metrics?
- How should a business metrics system be structured and how does it flow into planning and controlling?