- Focuses: Project delivery, application management, and technology
- Experience with large digital projects with over 300 resources since 1999
- Among other things, before dotSource he was responsible for the Professional Services division of Intershop Communications AG in North America
- A9 coming from Berlin: exit Jena-Eisenberg, via B7 towards Jena, in Jena follow signs to Stadtzentrum, if necessary use Intershop Tower for orientation
- A9 coming from Munich: at Hermsdorfer Kreuz take A4 towards Frankfurt (Main), exit Jena-Lobeda towards Stadtzentrum
- A4 coming from Dresden/Frankfurt: exit Jena-Lobeda towards Stadtzentrum
- In the city centre follow signs of the parking direction system to the “Goethe Galerie” underground garage
- Use the stairways in the parking garage to the office building D or E
- The dotSource Loft is located in the 7th floor.
You can also use the following underground garages in the city centre:
- Neue Mitte
- City Carree (C&A store)
- coming from Berlin/Munich: ICE station Jena-Paradies
- coming from Dresden/Frankfurt: Jena-West station
- With the A9 from the direction of Munich: turn onto the A10, then the A115 and follow the signs for »Berlin-Tegel Flughafen/Berlin Zentrum.« Stay on the right at the junction »1 Dreieck Funkturm« and follow the signs for the A100 in the direction of Hamburg/Wedding. Follow the Seestraße, then the Osloer Str. and the Bronhomer Str. until you can turn into Pappelallee
- With the A24 from the direction of Hamburg: turn onto the A10. Keep to the right at the junction »35 Dreieck Pankow« and follow the signs for the A114 in the direction »Berlin-Zentrum/Berlin-Pankow«. Follow the Prenzlauer Promenade/B109 until you can turn onto Pappelallee
- There is parking in front of the building (parking fee: 1€ per hour Mon-Sat 9-24)
By Public Transportation:
- From Berlin central station:
- From the tram and subway stop (S+U) Berlin central station: Take trams S7 (direction: Ahrensfelde), S75 (direction: Wartenberg), or S5 (direction: Strausberg Nord) to the Alexanderplatz station
- From tram/subway stop (S+U) Alexanderplatz station: take subway U2 (direction: Pankow) to the Eberswalder Str. subway stop
- From the Eberswalder Str.: 250m by foot to Pappelallee 78/79
- From Berlin-Tegel airport
- Take bus 109 (direction Zoologischer Garten) from the airport to Tegeler Weg/Jungfernheide tram stop
- From tram stop Jungfernheide: take the S41 tram (direction: Ringbahn S41) to the tram/subway stop Schönhauser Allee
- From the Schönhauser Allee stop: take the U2 subway (direction: Ruhleben) to the subway stop Eberswalder Str.
- From the stop Eberswalder Str. it is 250m on foot to Pallelallee 78/79
- From the Berlin-Schönefeld airport
- From the Berlin-Schönefeld terminal: 300m on foot to tram stop Flughafen Berlin-Schönefeld Bhf.
- From tram stop Flughafen Berlin-Schönefeld take the S9 tram (direction: Bernau station) to stop Schönhauser Allee or the S45 (direction: Birkenwerder station) to the Baumschulenweg tram stop. From here, take the S8 tram (direction: Hennigsdorf station) to the subway/tram stop Schönhauser Allee.
- From the stop Schönhauser Allee: take the subway U2 (direction: Ruhleben) to the subway stop Eberswalder Str.
- From the Eberswalder Str stop: 250m on foot to Pappelallee 78/79.
- From Berlin central station (10-20 mins) €13-18
- From Berlin Tegel airport (20-30 mins) €25-30
- From Berlin-Schönefeld airport (35-45 mins), €45-50
- A9 from Berlin and A14 from Hannover/Magdeburg/Halle/S.: Exit Schkeuditzer Kreuz onto the A14 until exit Leipzig-Mitte, via the B2 signs to the center of Leipzig
- A9 from Munich: At the Rippachtal intersection on the A38 and exit Leipzig-Süd on the B2, follow signs to the centre of Leipzig.
- A14 from Dresden: Exit Leipzig-Mitte, via the B2 signposting to the centre of Leipzig.
- In the city centre follow the signs for the parking guidance system to the underground car park "Marktgalerie" (Q-Park).
- Walk from the parking garage over the central market place direction Hainstr.
- The dotSource office is located in Webers Hof (part of Barthels Hof) on Hainstr. 1-3 use the D entrance and take the elevator to the 2nd floor.
You can also use the following parking garage locations:
- Hauptbahnhof (Central Train Station)
- Höfe am Brühl
- Any train line in direction: Leipzig Hbf (Leipzig Central Station)
- Take S-Bahn (suburban rail) directly from the main station to the stop "Markt"