- Focuses: Project delivery, application management, and technology
- Experience with large digital projects with over 300 resources since 1999
- Among other things, before dotSource he was responsible for the Professional Services division of Intershop Communications AG in North America
- A9 coming from Berlin: exit Jena-Eisenberg, via B7 towards Jena, in Jena follow signs to Stadtzentrum, if necessary use Intershop Tower for orientation
- A9 coming from Munich: at Hermsdorfer Kreuz take A4 towards Frankfurt (Main), exit Jena-Lobeda towards Stadtzentrum
- A4 coming from Dresden/Frankfurt: exit Jena-Lobeda towards Stadtzentrum
- In the city centre follow signs of the parking direction system to the “Goethe Galerie” underground garage
- Use the stairways in the parking garage to the office building D or E
- The dotSource Loft is located in the 7th floor.
You can also use the following underground garages in the city centre:
- Neue Mitte
- City Carree (C&A store)
- coming from Berlin/Munich: ICE station Jena-Paradies
- coming from Dresden/Frankfurt: Jena-West station
- A9 coming from Munich (South): change from motorway A9 to A10, continue on A115 following the signs Berlin-Tegel Flughafen/Berlin-Zentrum/Zehlendorf/Potsdam-Zentrum, at the first traffic junction- Funkturm keep right and follow the signs A100 direction Hamburg/Wedding, take exit towards Kaiserdamm, follow B2/B5 to Ernst-Reuter-Platz and turn off at first exit (Hardenbergstr.) at the roundabout
- A24 Coming from Hamburg (North): change from motorway A24 to A10, at traffic junction Oranienburg follow A111 in the direction of Charlottenburg. Keep left to get to A100 and afterwards turn onto Spandauer Damm. Follow Otto-Suhr-Allee until Ernst-Reuter-Platz and turn off at second exit (Hardenbergstr.) at the roundabout
- Parking: ParkU Parking Garage: Hardenbergstr. 14
By Public Transportation:
- From Berlin Hauptbahnhof (Central Sation): starting at S+U Berlin central station: take the S9 towards Spandau central station to the Zoologischer Garten stop, then change to the U2 towards Ruhleben to the Ernst-Reuter-Platz stop, and walk 2 min to Hardenbergstr.
- From TXL (Berlin-Tegel Airport): take the X9 Bus to the stop U Ernst-Reuter-Platz, walk about 2 min to Hardenbergstr. 9
- From SXF (Berlin-Schönefeld Airport): coming from terminal: 400m walk to train stop Flughafen Berlin-Schönefeld, take the RE7 direction Dessau Hauptbahnhof to the Zoologischer Garten stop, then take the U2 towards Theodor-Heuss-Platz to the U Ernst-Reuter-Platz stop and walk about 2 min to Hardenbergstr. 9
- From Berlin Hauptbahnhopf (Central Station) 10-20 min, 10-15 Euro
- From Tegel (TXL) Airport (15-20 min), 20-25 Euro
- From Schönefeld (SXF) Airport (30-40 min), 45-50 Euro
- A9 from Berlin and A14 from Hannover/Magdeburg/Halle/S.: Exit Schkeuditzer Kreuz onto the A14 until exit Leipzig-Mitte, via the B2 signs to the center of Leipzig
- A9 from Munich: At the Rippachtal intersection on the A38 and exit Leipzig-Süd on the B2, follow signs to the centre of Leipzig.
- A14 from Dresden: Exit Leipzig-Mitte, via the B2 signposting to the centre of Leipzig.
- In the city centre follow the signs for the parking guidance system to the underground car park "Marktgalerie" (Q-Park).
- Walk from the parking garage over the central market place direction Hainstr.
- The dotSource office is located in Webers Hof (part of Barthels Hof) on Hainstr. 1-3 use the D entrance and take the elevator to the 2nd floor.
You can also use the following parking garage locations:
- Hauptbahnhof (Central Train Station)
- Höfe am Brühl
- Any train line in direction: Leipzig Hbf (Leipzig Central Station)
- Take S-Bahn (suburban rail) directly from the main station to the stop "Markt"