- Generating higher-quality leads through specific targeting
- Increasing productivity of marketing, sales and services
- Automated communication through rule-based actions
- Personalised customer approach throughout all channels
- Increasing conversion rates through customised offers
- Measurable success through targeted tracking of customer activities
Thanks to new technologies, social media and rating platforms, consumers possess strong buying power and are more informed than ever. The consumers’ expectations rise – they want an individual shopping experience tailored to their interests. Marketing automation systems support marketing, sales and services in automating processes in order to ensure a more efficient approach of potential and existing customers.
Depending on the stage in the customer life cycle, customers and leads have different needs. Therefore, differentiated measures are necessary to convince them to buy. It is the biggest challenge for manufacturers, retailers and brands to pursue every single customer and to know which stage of the customer journey he currently is in so that they can approach him with the right content.
Customers want a personalised approach throughout all channels. Whoever does not meet this demand will have a hard time acquiring new customers and making them loyal to the company. Find out in dotSource Research how marketing automation contributes to more leads and to a more efficient cooperation between marketing, sales and services.
The introduction of a marketing automation system has huge optimisation potential and can contribute to more sales and higher customer satisfaction. The variety of providers, marketing automation solutions and their functions and conditions makes it difficult for many companies to decide on the ideal marketing automation system.
Therefore, the prerequisite for selecting a new technology is a comprehensive preparation stage. Because each company has individual demands, no general recommendations regarding the industry orientation, competition orientation or company strategy can be made. The decision for a provider should thus always go hand in hand with a detailed breakdown of requirements and a precise evaluation of systems.
Together with you, we find out:
- which solution suits your business model.
- which range of functions you need.
- which interfaces to existing systems are necessary.
- to what extent the software meets your demands in terms of design, security, scalability, modular expandability and operability.
- which development potential the software has in order to be able to accommodate the possible growth of your company.