With more than 20 years of experience in marketing and IT, the company with headquarters in Linz, Austria supports its customers with a platform solution for all aspects of asset management to provide an excellent customer experience. With many standard functions, the DAM tool helps its customers structure and enrich their media assets and distribute them in a channel-specific manner. With useful extensions, the system offers tailor-made solutions for every type of company – from SMEs to large enterprises.
Using numerous standard interfaces, CELUM takes a best-of-breed approach and can be integrated seamlessly into existing IT architectures. As a CELUM partner we support you in media asset management, in building up a folder structure and in connecting your shop, content management system or PIM solution. Moreover, we consult you with regard to process or change management and on the topic of data governance.
As a CELUM partner we consult you with regard to the implementation, the connection to third-party systems (e.g. enterprise resource planning systems such as SAP or CMS such as TYPO3), the smooth operation of your system as well as the establishment of efficient workflows in your DAM. We also offer services that go beyond system implementation, e.g. process management, change management and data governance.
With our experienced developers, we can also realise requests that go beyond the standard functions of the MAM solution. Through the comprehensive support of our consultants, we pursue the goal of significantly increasing the efficiency of your business processes in the long term.
- Implementation & integration
- Development of folder structures and authorisation concepts
- Implementation of your DAM/MAM system
- Connection to third-party systems (ERP, CMS, shop, etc.)
- Process management and consulting regarding your workflow development
CELUM’s sophisticated DAM solution combines all important tasks of media asset management in one tool – from central storage to editing including versioning and channel-specific distribution. What was previously achieved with confusing server structures and several software solutions is now possible with one single tool thanks to CELUM.
The comprehensive filter criteria enable a quick search for assets that are organised in collections and distributed in a targeted way. External recipients get access to the assets via a link without requiring access to the system or even user training.
Working with assets can be organised via so-called flowboards – workflows that can be configured intuitively and very easily. This way, kanban boards that illustrate the status of assets are created. During the creation process, comments can be precisely assigned to media using markers, for example to clearly address revision requests. Since CELUM is natively integrated with InDesign, editing assets is easy and does not require lengthy searching or updating.
With the ContentLand plugin, assets or document downloads can be integrated into existing websites and do not require manual maintenance. They are directly supplied from CELUM and can thus be customised in corporate design.
Furthermore, CELUM Drive also simplifies the supply of documents such as corporate presentations or product catalogues. Via Smart Sync, only shared documents are transferred to the cloud, can be accessed by any user anywhere and are also available offline after synchronisation.
Thanks to the many features of CELUM, you can improve your product experience with efficient processes surrounding your media assets. From medium-sized companies to enterprises – CELUM serves renowned customers with customised DAM solutions and a wide range of native standard integrations.
CELUM impresses with a sophisticated DAM solution that accelerates processes, promotes collaboration and is seamlessly integrated with image editing tools and other software.
- Web-based user interface for users
- Acceleration of asset processes
- Efficient search portal with comprehensive filter functions
- GDPR-compliant user authorisation
- Flowboards that are easy to configure for intuitive workflows with dedicated sharing and comment options
- Individual content portal in your corporate design for internal and external users
- GDPR-compliant file synchronisation in the cloud with offline availability
- Very good print-publishing processes through image editing tool integration
- Straightforward sharing of selected assets and folders with internal and external recipients
- Helpful versioning with fallback function when creating assets