Founded in 2011 as a start-up with three employees in Berlin, Contentful has grown into one of the big players on the CMS software provider market within a few years. Unlike traditional content management software providers, the headless CMS focuses on interfaces and is therefore extremely lean, versatile and easy to connect.
With a headless CMS, content can be distributed simultaneously to many different types of media – websites, apps, PWAs, digital signage – via interfaces (APIs) without having to transfer it manually.
Contentful inspires developers, marketers and decision-makers – the latter through performance and scalability, marketers like the intuitive handling of the web app and developers appreciate the innovative API-first approach: structured data and the separation of content and presentation layers allow for the integration of content into mobile apps as well as progressive web apps beyond the website creation.
Key Facts About Contentful
- Headless CMS with API-first approach
- Only available via cloud, not as an on-premise version
- Easy to connect to e-commerce, PIM & CRM systems
Contentful Convinces Through
- intuitive handling of the web app
- platform independence
- simultaneous content creation for all media
- Strategy, concept creation and implementation of Contentful CMS
- User experience design of your online presence
- Development and integration of e-commerce systems into your system landscape
- Connection to CRM systems
- Digital marketing – SEO, SEA, e-mail marketing and marketing automation