For many years, industry leaders have trusted Stibo Systems to connect product, customer, supplier and other corporate data.
The company is part of the privately held group Stibo A/S, which was founded in 1794 and is headquartered in Aarhus, Denmark.
With the MDM tool from Stibo Systems, also known as Stibo STEP, companies have a central, cross-domain and reliable source for all types of master data.
This information can be used for strategic planning, effective decision-making, revenue growth and value creation, representing an essential component of a constantly changing system landscape.
»Selecting PIM and DAM Software« White Paper
In our publication, we share valuable advice on how to select product information management (PIM) and digital asset management (DAM) software. The dotSource vendor matrix provides you with a practical overview of the most widely used solutions.
Increased Customer Satisfaction
Stibo Systems enables you to provide your customers with consistent, accurate and relevant product information. This enhances customer satisfaction and reduces complaints and return rates. Moreover, you can create unique multi-channel customer experiences – regardless of data model, format, language or currency. Cannibalisation between point of sale and online shops is avoided.
Efficient Processes and Decision-Making
Consistent and reliable data from a central source ensures efficient processes, well-founded decisions and data transparency. You reduce costs, make decisions faster, respond to changes flexibly and shorten time to market.
Effective Integration Options
Stibo Systems is scalable, can be individually tailored to your requirements and integrated into your existing system landscape. With automated data enrichment and integration of external data sources, you can effectively manage large amounts of data. Moreover, other systems and applications can be seamlessly connected.
Improved Quality and Conservation of Resources
Thanks to central management, automated data cleansing and quick data retrieval by Stibo Systems, data quality, efficiency, scalability and productivity can be significantly increased. The cloud-based solution facilitates excellent integration of large amounts of data with complex formatting options.
Better Control and Governance
With Stibo Systems, you can ensure better compliance with data standards and regulations such as GS1, ETIM and ECLASS. Benefit from enhanced security through extensive features and rights management.
Simple Onboarding and Use
With Stibo Systems, you can improve collaboration and management of data from different departments. Benefit from comprehensive documentation options and training materials that make the implementation and use of the system significantly easier.
- Built-in data quality checking and automated data cleansing
- Configurable data validation rules and automation
- Automation of approval and data enrichment processes (integration of external sources if required)
- Flexible configuration of workflows for your processes
- Advanced search and filtering capabilities for quick and accurate data retrieval
- User-friendly and flexibly customisable interface
- Easy integration with other applications, systems or BI services
- Support for a wide range of data formats
- Built-in configurable analytics capabilities and dashboards for analysing data and metrics
- Flexible data mapping features
- Flexibility for complex data models and processes
- Centralised storage of all product and corporate data
- Data exchange and effective collaboration between teams
- Versioning and historisation of data changes
- Individual rights and role management for access to data and features
- Support for global data and industry standards
- Translation and multi-language data management for global business processes
- Requirements analysis and concept creation
- Development of data models and authorisation concepts
- Process management and advice on workflow development
- Organisation of workshops and training courses
- Support in change management and implementation
- Support in data onboarding and data quality assurance
- Data cleansing
- Removal of duplicates (if required)
- Merging of product and customer data to create a »golden record«
- Technical implementation of your data governance
- Automation of processes
- Quick implementation of the system
- Support in updating and operating the system
- Development of extensions
- Interfaces and integration with third-party systems such as customer, supplier and partner portals
- Implementation of quality gates
- Connection of AI services and text generation tools
- Support in migrating SAP ERP from R3 to S/4HANA
- Assistance with migration to the cloud
- Integration of Stibo DX
We advise you on all relevant topics in the field of PIM and MDM. This includes, for example, the development of a future-oriented data model and a comprehensive concept regarding rights and role management.
Stibo Systems users benefit from centralised data storage and decentralised use across all sales channels. The cloud-based solution has a positive impact on KPIs such as profit margins, conversion rates and new customer acquisition. Moreover, the tool stands out with its optimised usability.
With dotSource as your partner, you have access to additional services that go beyond system implementation. Our certified and experienced consultants are at your side throughout the entire project. The goal is to significantly increase customer satisfaction with a suitable PIM or MDM system.
Product Data Management for a Future-Proof Online Shop
- Management of several terabytes of digital assets, e.g. image and video files
- Connection to translation services
- Integration of the tool into the existing system landscape
Modern MDM System for the Global Market Leader in Prosthetics
- Digitalisation and automation of complex data workflows
- Replacement and optimisation of the product master data creation process in the existing enterprise resource planning (ERP) tool with MDM solution from Stibo Systems – within six months
- Extremely high level of data consistency for compliance with rules and regulations
Single Source of Truth Instead of Data Silos for Analytik Jena
- Qualified data enrichment and preparation thanks to the integration into the existing system landscape
- Modernisation of workflows and technical processes
- A wide range of interfaces for importing and exporting product data
How much does the MDM solution from Stibo Systems cost?
The price varies depending on different factors, some of which are listed below:
- Number of data domains
- Amount of data
- Number of users
- Desired scope of licence
- Number of interfaces
As a certified partner, we are happy to advise you at any time.
Which interfaces can be set up with Stibo Systems? Can it be integrated with SAP?
The multi-domain MDM system offers numerous interfaces for seamless integration with other systems. These include ERP tools, e-commerce and content management solutions as well as external DAM software. Various interfaces can be set up with Stibo Systems, e.g. to SAP ERP, SAP Customer Experience (CX), Infor, Microsoft Dynamics 365, Adobe, TYPO3, Google, Google Vision, DeepL, SDL Trados, 2txt and YouTube.
The platform has a special SAP connector, which enables quick and easy integration with SAP ERP.
Is it possible to create print materials with Stibo Systems?
Yes, Stibo Systems offers a print publishing solution as part of its MDM platform. As a certified partner, we provide the three following modules:
- Print Publisher with InDesign plug-in
- Flatplanner for the semi-automatic creation of large documents such as brochures and campaign materials
- AutoPage for the fully automatic creation of comprehensive catalogues
Other print service providers, for example Werk II / priint, can also be connected. Using these modules, you can export your data from the MDM system directly to the print application. This enables you to efficiently access uniform and consistent data for your catalogues, flyers and brochures.
If you are interested in this process, you can visit PIM & MDM for Print for more information.