- Digital company strategy: Advance automatization and streamline processes
- Increase the range of influence by online marketing
- Use the advantages of digital channels and platforms (also in B2B)
- Combine the channels (online and offline)
- Centralisation of information
Digitalisation is making fast headway and forces companies to change their thinking. Digitalisation does not just have a strong influence on company communication, it is also increasingly changing entire business models, value creation chains and processes. Marketing, IT and sales are growing closer together.
There are enormous potential and simplification possibilities in this ever increasing automatization and digitalisation process, but at the same time, there are also growing challenges. Media use is shifting from catalogue to digital media – in the still classically influenced B2B environment as well.
The change is influenced by a generation of the »digital natives«, who no longer order via catalogue and whose customer journey starts with Google and Amazon both privately and professionally. Together with you, we'll work out new strategies for your company so that you can meet the growing internal and external requirements and remain competitive.