- The Digital Customer
- B2B Consumers Embracing E-Commerce
- Why is Digital Transformation so Important?
- Mobile's Becoming Essential
- Processes and Roles in Digital Retail
Digitisation is progressing at a tremendous pace, but its consequences for the economy and society are currently difficult to predict.
The effects of digitisation in the form of big data, e-commerce, cloud computing and change management have long been felt in companies. Entire business models, value chains, and industries are under scrutiny or at least facing the challenge of actively addressing digitisation.
In competition with data-driven pure players like Amazon, nobody can afford to renounce automation and the power of data anymore. Processes and data are digitised and the systems are configured so that everything is linked in real time.
As our entire lives move towards the digital world, it's only a matter of time before it becomes standard.
This white paper presents the most important topics that are currently being discussed in B2B and B2C. These include:
- The new consumer and their cross-channel shopping expectations
- The smartphone as a catalyst of digital change
- Processes and roles in digital commerce
- Technologies for a digital experience