Artificial intelligence, headless architecture, microservices, cloud services – new innovations are constantly presenting challenges to the existing IT infrastructure: Do the systems still meet the current standards? How can innovations be integrated into the existing IT architecture and what added value can they offer?
The IT system landscapes of many companies have grown historically and were often the result of a reaction to short-term requirements. At some point, however, companies face the problem that their IT infrastructure is no longer up to date – systems have become error-prone or support and maintenance are expiring.
In order to remain capable of acting in the future, an IT system landscape is required that adapts to the goals and processes of the company. dotSource supports you in designing a flexible and stable IT infrastructure that meets your goals now and in the future.
... 87 per cent of German companies already use hybrid cloud environments or plan to do so in the near future?
... Amazon Web Services (AWS) has a market share of 32 per cent and is therefore the leading provider of cloud services? It is followed by Microsoft Azure with 17.6 per cent and Google Cloud with 6 per cent.
... 63.2 per cent of companies state that the complexity of their IT landscape has increased significantly due to digitalisation?
The experienced dotSource consultants support you in analysing your existing IT architecture, developing it further and using innovations effectively. We assess the status quo of your current system landscape, reveal potential for optimisation and work with you to develop a service-oriented IT architecture that best meets your company’s needs.
With our agile and innovative approach, we are able to work quickly and flexibly. Our knowledgeable employees have the necessary skills to analyse complex software architectures, advise on state-of-the-art architectures and implement these solutions.
Together we answer the following questions regarding your IT infrastructure:
- Which technologies form the basis of your system landscape?
- Which system components will be kept, which ones will be replaced?
- Which data flows are necessary, need to be changed or are outdated?
- Are there any bottlenecks or challenges?
- Analysis of your current system landscape and existing components by our experienced software architects
- Development of a complex target architecture, taking into account all relevant aspects of your company
- Continuous coordination with all stakeholders throughout the development phase
- Assessment of innovation potential and possibilities for integration into the system architecture