Advertising on the Internet is becoming more and more challenging. Due to increasing information overload, ads are not perceived as strongly by users, and they are increasingly filtered out by ad blockers. In order to keep reaching potential customers, it is therefore necessary to rethink your approach – a well thought-out content marketing strategy offers an effective solution.
Instead of generic messages, you can attract the attention of potential customers and tie them in the long term by using content that is tailored to the needs, interests and problems of your target groups. You can offer real added value by providing user-relevant content. This way, you will not only impress your target groups, but also make sure they can find you.
If it is well thought out and implemented correctly, content marketing will bring your target groups to your website – without any advertising or information overload. By focusing on the specific needs of your target groups, they can be accompanied along the entire customer journey with individually tailored and relevant content. An effective content marketing strategy can focus on different touchpoints while also pursuing various digital marketing objectives.
A good example of successful content marketing are social media posts that hit the nerve of your target group so well that they are shared many times and thus make new users aware of your brand. As part of newsletter campaigns, targeted content also underpins the authenticity of your brand, creates trust in your company and thus forms an ideal basis for long-term customer loyalty.
Whether B2B or B2C: the industry has long ceased to play a role in designing a modern, user-friendly customer journey. Regardless of whether it is about buying sneakers or components for ventilation systems: relevant content always ensures more satisfied customers and greater awareness of your brand.
User-relevant content also brings significant advantages for your website’s performance on search engines such as Google, Bing & Co. In order to increase your brand’s visibility online and keep it that way in the long term, it is essential that you use SEO-optimised content marketing to provide users with the content they are looking for.
Our experienced content marketing experts are happy to support you!
With content marketing, you remain attractive to your potential customers on all your communication channels and can build up customer loyalty in the long term. The content experts of our digital marketing team advise and support you in all strategic and operational aspects of content marketing – from designing a customised content marketing strategy, selecting suitable channels and types of content to implementing concrete measures. We also offer to take over the editorial work when it comes to creating high-quality content that is relevant to the target group.
- Creating your individual and effective content marketing strategy
- Consulting with regard to internal processes and resources for your content creation and management
- Internal analysis of your existing content as well as market and competition analysis with subsequent identification of optimisation potential
- Research and identification of your target groups' needs as well as keywords, topics and content relevant to the target group
- Selection of suitable communication channels (websites, social media, newsletters)
- Identification of appropriate types of content (visuals, videos, texts, etc.)
- Consulting in the selection of tools for the creation and distribution of your content
- Creation of coordinated editorial calendars that intertwine perfectly with your digital marketing campaigns
- Creation of high-quality content, such as SEO-optimised texts, product descriptions or blog posts
More visitors via Google and Co. through targeted on- and off-page optimisation
More visitors via Google and Co.
High reach and a targeted customer approach in the familiar environment of your target group
High reach and a targeted customer approach
Move away from the shotgun approach by using relevant, automated e-mail marketing
Relevant, automated e-mail marketing
Higher turnover through the efficient management of product and price search engines