CRM for Your Company – Our Services at a Glance
In the digital age, it is not only the amount of data, communication channels and touchpoints that is constantly increasing. Your customers’ expectations are rising as well. They expect an omnipresent, personalised approach and support. With the right CRM solution, you can meet all these requirements in terms of strategy, systems and operational aspects. We support you with the following services:
Creation of a Successful CRM Strategy Concept
We support you in developing a customer-centric CRM strategy and integrating it as an integral part of your business model.
- Customer Centricity as a Basis: We put your customers at the centre of our considerations.
- Design Thinking as an Approach: When developing your CRM strategy, we work together closely from the very first idea. Our approach relies on New Work and agile methodologies such as Scrum and design thinking.
- Personas, Customer Journeys and Use Cases as a Means of Orientation: By using the right methods, we find the provider that can best map your company-specific use cases as a whole.
Selection of a Suitable CRM System
Together with you, we find the CRM solution that meets your requirements and goals in the areas of marketing, sales and service. We support you in
- defining concrete business requirements
- filtering out bonus points as well as points of criticism regarding your existing systems
- setting priorities for your CRM strategy in the form of use cases
- discovering overlaps and potential for optimisation in marketing, sales and service
- gathering the data you need about customers, leads and workflows
- defining clear criteria for the selection of CRM providers and systems
Implementation of the CRM Project
Based on the system selection and the CRM strategy we develop together, we implement the right CRM system for you, relying on leading technology partners such as Salesforce or SAP.
- Breaking Down Data Silos: We create an integrated, central solution so that all your departments get a holistic view of your customers.
- Using Agile Processes: This allows us to be in close contact with you at all times and to achieve fast and flexible results for you and your customers.
- Taking a Long-Term Approach to CRM Projects: Together with you, we ensure that your CRM strategy is successful in the long term.
- Training: We train your employees in using the new CRM system.
Managed Services – We Take Care of Your CRM System
What happens after the system implementation? We are happy to provide you with long-term support in managing and further developing your CRM system, while you can fully focus on your customers.
- Technical Support: We take care of the technical maintenance of your CRM system and make sure that your solution is always up to date.
- Continuous Development: We further develop the CRM system according to your needs, create custom features and implement extensions.
- Daily Business: In addition to technical maintenance, we can also support you in the daily use of your CRM system – be it creating e-mail templates, setting up campaigns and engagement studios or continuously optimising your campaigns.
- We show you how established companies from B2C and B2B use CRM systems as part of their digital strategy.
Customer Experience Starts with Well-Maintained Data
Customer centricity is not a hype, but the answer to the shifted power relations between vendors and customers. Thanks to new technologies, social media and review platforms, consumers possess unrivalled buying power. What is true for consumers today will also be true for traditional B2B business tomorrow.
In today’s competition, market conditions are constantly changing as a result of innovations. Products and business models come and go. Only one thing does not change: successful business models are based on the ability to build and maintain customer relationships in the long term.
Holistic View of the Customer
Those who feel understood, appreciated and well advised as customers are happy to come back – everyone can confirm this from their own experience.
Today’s customers also expect a consistent approach on all channels. This requires a uniform data set. A customer relationship management system pools all this information so that different employees of a company can access it at any time and from anywhere. The goal is to be able to optimally respond to the needs of the customer at all times – ideally with automated marketing campaigns.
Advantages for Your Customer Relationship Management
- Personalised, automated and emotional customer approach across all channels
- Efficient customer relationship management and increased customer retention
- More sales through cross-selling and upselling
- Better and faster services
Contact us now
Why Your CRM Project Is in the Right Hands with Us
- Close Partnership with Salesforce and SAP: For trustful cooperation and transparent processes, we as an agency are in regular contact with our partners Salesforce and SAP. In addition, our experts regularly take part in Salesforce training and certification courses and constantly expand their knowledge.
- Multi-Cloud Expertise: We provide you with all solutions for sales, service, marketing automation and commerce from one source. With a central contact for all your clouds, you are guaranteed maximum synergy effects, while frictional losses are minimised.
- Training and Support: From requirements elicitation and configuration to daily use – our certified consultants and developers as well as e-mail and social media specialists provide you with help and advice.
We Rely on the Following CRM Solution Providers
Do you want to learn more? I'm looking forward to hearing from you!