Customer centricity is not a hype, but the answer to the shifted power relations between vendors and customers. Thanks to new technologies, social media and review platforms, consumers possess unrivalled buying power. What is true for consumers today will also be true for traditional B2B business tomorrow.
In today's competition, market conditions constantly change because of innovations. Products and business models come and go. Only one thing does not change: successful business models are based on the ability to build and maintain customer relationships in the long term.
Holistic View of the Customer
Those who feel understood, appreciated and well advised as customers are happy to come back – everyone can confirm this from their own experience.
Today's customers also expect a consistent approach on all channels. This requires a uniform database. A customer relationship management system pools all this information so that different employees of a company can access it anytime and anywhere. The goal is to be able to optimally respond to the needs of customers at any time – ideally with automated marketing campaigns.
Advantages for Your Customer Relationship Management
- Personalised, automated, emotional customer approach across all channels
- Efficient customer relationship management and increased customer retention
- Higher turnover through cross-selling and upselling
- Better and faster services
Everybody is in sales. Whether it is customer acquisition or management of existing customers: sales processes are no longer limited to classic field service.
In the digital age, customer relationship management is only successful if it is viewed and implemented holistically.
In order to identify sales opportunities at an early stage, it is crucial that the processes of your marketing, sales and service departments do not run in isolation from each other, but together. This requires a platform that all employees have access to and that allows you to
- ensure higher data consistency
- filter and process data and to-dos in a role-specific manner
- minimise coordination efforts between marketing, sales and service
Whether it is Salesforce or SAP: we help you to find the system that suits your requirements and goals. Together with you, we develop a strategy to optimise your sales processes in line with marketing and service for sophisticated lead management, but also to identify opportunities at an early stage.
Good service pays off. With the right digital solutions, you can meet your customers' expectations of a first-class service experience anytime and anywhere, thus increasing trust in your company as well as customer loyalty.
A single bad service experience already causes about half of all consumers worldwide to defect to the competition. Impress with personalisation, speed and flexibility by
- automating service processes
- optimising case management via dashboards
- integrating workflows
Together with you, we develop the right strategy, find the right system and even support you after the implementation of digital solutions for your service and field service management in order to
- significantly improve your service level across all channels and touchpoints
- make your marketing, sales and service processes considerably more efficient
- increase productivity and minimise efforts
In the digital age, it is not only the amount of data, communication channels and touchpoints that is constantly increasing. Your customers' expectations rise as well. They expect an omnipresent, personalised approach and support. With the right CRM solution, you can meet all these requirements in terms of strategy, systems and operational aspects. We support you with the following services:
Creation of a Successful CRM Strategy Concept
We support you in developing a customer-centric CRM strategy and integrating it as an inherent part of your business model.
- Customer Centricity as a Basis: We put your customers at the centre of our considerations.
- Design Thinking as an Approach: When developing your CRM strategy, we work together closely from the very first idea. Our approach relies on New Work and agile methodologies such as Scrum and design thinking.
- Personas, Customer Journeys and Use Cases as a Means of Orientation: By using the right methods, we find the provider that can best map your company-specific use cases as a whole.
Selection of a Suitable CRM System
Together with you, we find the CRM solution that meets your requirements and goals in the areas of marketing, sales and service. We support you in
- defining concrete business requirements
- filtering out bonus points as well as points of criticism regarding your existing systems
- setting priorities for your CRM strategy in the form of use cases
- discovering overlaps and potential for optimisation in marketing, sales and service
- gathering the data you need about customers, leads and workflows
- defining clear criteria for the selection of CRM providers and systems
Implementation of the CRM Project
Based on the system selection and the CRM strategy we develop together, we implement the right CRM system for you, relying on leading technology partners such as Salesforce or SAP.
- Breaking Down Data Silos: We create an integrated, central solution so that all your departments get a holistic view of your customers.
- Using Agile Processes: This allows us to be in close contact with you at all times and to achieve fast and flexible results for you and your customers.
- Taking a Long-Term Approach to CRM Projects: Together with you, we ensure that your CRM strategy is successful in the long term.
- Training: We train your staff in using the new CRM system.
Managed Services - We Take Care of Your CRM System
What happens after the system implementation? We are also happy to provide you with long-term support in managing and further developing your CRM system, while you can fully focus on your customers.
- Technical Support: We take care of the technical maintenance of your CRM system and make sure that your solution is always up to date.
- Continuous Development: We enhance the CRM system according to your needs, develop custom features and implement extensions.
- Daily Business: In addition to technical maintenance, we can also support you in the daily use of your CRM system – be it creating e-mail templates, setting up campaigns and engagement studios or continuously optimising your campaigns.