Customer centricity is not a hype, but the answer to the shifted power relations between suppliers and customers. Thanks to new technologies, social media and rating platforms, consumers possess unrivalled buying power. What is true for consumers today will also be true for traditional B2B business tomorrow.
In today’s competition, market conditions constantly change because of innovations. Products and business models come and go. Only one thing does not change: successful business models are based on the ability to build and maintain customer relationships in the long term.
Holistic View of the Customer
Those who feel understood, appreciated and well-advised as customers are happy to come back – everyone can confirm this from their own experience.
Today’s customers also expect a consistent approach on all channels. This requires a uniform data basis. A customer relationship management system pools all this information so that different employees of a company can access it at any time and from anywhere. This allows them to optimally respond to the needs of the customer at any time, ideally with automated marketing campaigns.
Advantages for Your Customer Relationship Management
- Personalised, automated, emotional customer approach across all channels
- Efficient customer relationship management and stronger customer retention
- Higher turnover through cross-selling and upselling
- Better and faster services
Everybody is in Sales. Whether customer acquisition or existing customer management – sales processes are no longer limited to classic field service.
In the digital age, customer relationship management is only successful if it is viewed and implemented holistically.
In order to identify sales opportunities at an early stage, it is crucial that the processes of your marketing, sales and service departments do not run in isolation from each other, but together. This requires a platform that all employees have access to and that allows you to
- ensure higher data consistency
- filter and process data and to-dos in a role-specific way
- minimise coordination efforts between marketing, sales and service
- Our experienced CRM and marketing automation expert René Zimmermann shows you which other advantages the native integration of an appropriate sales solution and the development of a CRM platform offer:
Good service pays off. With the right digital solutions, you can meet your customers’ expectations of a first-class service experience anytime and anywhere, thus increasing trust in your company as well as customer loyalty.
A single bad service experience causes about half of all consumers worldwide to defect to the competition. Impress with personalisation, speed and flexibility by
- automating service processes
- optimising case management via dashboards
- integrating workflows
Together with you, we develop the right strategy, find the right system and even support you after the implementation of digital solutions for your service and field service management in order to
- significantly improve your service level across all channels and touchpoints
- make your marketing, sales and service processes considerably more efficient
- increase productivity and minimise efforts
- Our experienced CRM and marketing automation expert René Zimmermann shows you which other advantages the native integration of an appropriate service solution and the development of a CRM platform offer:
In the digital age, it is not only the amount of data, communication channels and touchpoints that is constantly increasing. Your customers’ expectations rise as well. They expect an omnipresent, personalised approach and support. With the right CRM solution, you can meet all these requirements in terms of strategy, systems and operational aspects. We support you with the following services: