In this »Best Practices« publication, we want to give you insights into several projects that were completed with the Salesforce Core products. We also take a look at the individual requirements and challenges that had to be taken into account and the added value for the various companies. You can also find out more about:
- How companies benefit from the appropriate integration of CRM solutions
- How Salesforce Service Cloud was successfully implemented for INNIO and MEVACO
- Why optimised service processes at Unitedprint required change management
- How it was possible to enable envia THERM and myAGRAR to use Salesforce Sales Cloud across different systems
- How a system landscape was implemented for SWAROVSKI OPTIK that unites the online shop and the CRM system and meets increased customer requirements with regard to additional services
- What it means to successfully implement Salesforce's marketing automation solutions for a leading publishing house and in the agricultural industry
A basic component is the management, maintenance and targeted use of data in order to take advantage of this data for long-term customer relationships. In this regard, an innovative CRM system is not just a nice-to-have, but a must-have.
While using a CRM system is an important and fundamental step towards customer experience, only future-proof systems and the ideal use of their potential make it possible to meet increasing customer needs in terms of personalised content and excellent service.
After all, the options for using suitable systems are just as diverse as the customers of different industries and companies.
The Salesforce Core products are one of the leading solutions for successful online business in the field of customer relationship management and make it possible to combine sales, service and marketing on one platform.
With our new »Best Practices« format, we show you how to analyse requirements for CRM processes and how to integrate a CRM solution into a company’s system landscape and daily business by means of customised system configurations and training courses – from the first integration of Salesforce products to the further development of cloud solutions.