Sales is no longer just a matter of your sales team. A first-class customer experience requires a platform that networks sales, marketing, and customer service. Salesforce Sales Cloud is a CRM system that captures all interactions with marketing, sales, and customer service, thus providing a complete view of each of your customers. This helps you identify sales opportunities at an early stage and build your pipeline faster.
- Contact Management: benefit from a complete overview of the activity and communication history of your contacts, including internal account reconciliation.
- Opportunity Management: keep track of all the details about your team's sales projects – from status to products and offers.
- Lead Management: track your leads from the first visit of the website to the purchase completion. Evaluate, prioritise, and qualify your leads with complete information.
- Sales Controlling: dashboards provide you with structured data about your business transactions, which makes it easier for you to create detailed reports and forecasts.
- Workflows and Approvals: sync and share your documents with others. The workflow feature also lets you design and automate business processes such as discount approvals.
In the video below, our Salesforce expert René Zimmermann shows you how to use the Salesforce platform to identify and pursue sales opportunities faster.
- Conception of a successful CRM strategy: together with you, we will analyse your business processes and evaluate which CRM system best suits your company.
- Transparent quotes: after the decision-making process, you will receive a concrete offer, including licence costs, follow-up costs, support and update regulations as well as expenses for introduction and implementation.
- Implementation of Salesforce Sales Cloud: we take over the complete configuration – from basic setup to operation.
- Data migration: we will support you in the integration of existing data into the Salesforce system.
- Connecting external systems to Salesforce: we will connect additional systems such as your online shop or your e-mail marketing tool for you.
- Automated marketing campaigns: together with you, we will carry out fully automated marketing campaigns through social media and e-mail marketing.
- Training: we train your employees in using the system, either remotely or on site
- Support and further development: we will be by your side after the system implementation.
- Migration from Salesforce Classic to Lightning: we help you migrate from Classic to Lightning.