Readiness & Health Check
You are not satisfied with your Salesforce platform and would like to get more out of it? We can help you with that! Our experts will be happy to analyse your existing platform and help you improve it.
- Health & performance check of your implemented Salesforce solutions
- Analysis of challenges
- Development of short- & long-term recommendations for action
Only when your employees know all the functionalities can they really make profitable use of the tool and its features for the company. We offer:
- Training for end users
- Training for admins
- Train the trainer (PowerUser)
- Provision of training material
- Close Partnership: For trusting cooperation and transparent processes, we as an agency are in regular contact with our partner Salesforce. In addition, our experts regularly take part in Salesforce training and certification courses and constantly expand their knowledge.
- Multi-Cloud Expertise: We provide you with all Salesforce solutions for sales, service, marketing automation and commerce from one source. With a central contact for all your Salesforce Clouds, you are guaranteed maximum synergy effects, while frictional losses are minimised.
- Mentoring & Support: From requirements elicitation and configuration to daily use – our certified Salesforce Admins, Commerce Cloud Developers, Marketing Cloud, Sales Cloud and Service Cloud Consultants as well as E-Mail and Social Specialists provide you with help and advice.
Implementation of Salesforce Service Cloud with extras such as the:
- set-up of Salesforce Live Agent
- creation of customer- and product-related dashboards
- provision of relevant master data from the online shop in its entirety and in the required format
- implementation of existing automated process steps and formulas from the old CRM system
Salesforce is one of the leading providers of cloud-based solutions for customer relationship management (CRM), marketing, customer service, commerce, application development and analytics for large and medium-sized companies.
The Salesforce platform allows you to consolidate all the information about your leads and customers in one central place so that marketing, sales and customer service staff can always access reliable, up-to-date data, gain a better understanding of their contacts' needs and address them with targeted marketing measures and campaigns.
Salesforce's software-as-a-service (SaaS) approach offers you the following benefits:
- Low set-up costs
- No software maintenance
- High reliability
- Constant enhancement of performance and development of features
- Mobile application: your teams have access to up-to-date customer information anywhere and at any time
- The Salesforce platform AppExchange also offers a variety of internally and externally developed extensions
As an official Salesforce Partner, we support you in strategic concept creation, the implementation of Salesforce products for CRM, marketing automation, e-commerce and content management as well as their seamless integration into your existing IT infrastructure.
We train your key users in using Salesforce solutions and assist you in implementing and establishing new processes in your daily business.
Our team will be happy to assist you with further development and support and help you migrate from Salesforce Classic to Salesforce Lightning.
By implementing Salesforce Marketing Cloud, we now have the possibility to precisely address our customers and advance the automation of our marketing communication. The dotSource team professionally supported us in interlinking the data dispersed in our complex system landscape and in creating an overall picture for the digital marketing communication. In particular, this allows us to expand our customer relationships and to optimise them. We are looking forward to further successful cooperation.
What we particularly appreciate about working with dotSource is the holistic approach: not only does the Jena digital agency ensure that our existing platform runs smoothly, but it also competently and adequately supports us in many other areas of digitalisation with its wide range of services.
We needed a quick, uncomplicated and flexible solution. With dotSource, we did not only get such a solution, but also a responsive, uncomplicated and flexible team with whom we had a strong, mutual basis of trust right away. All of this has even – or particularly – proven itself in challenging moments.
Despite many challenges, dotSource has successfully helped us to find our way and set a milestone in the history of KWS. Rarely have we felt so well understood by a partner and at the same time experienced unparalleled project management.
We have succeeded in reaching our goal in time before the TSA exit deadline because of the dedication and commitment of the entire team. I would also like to point out the responsiveness of the dotSource team! We were always able to reach someone who would support us immediately.
Agile, flexible, innovative: this is how everyone who wants to be a player in e-commerce describes themselves today. We have experienced what it really means to think, develop and act in an agile and flexible way. For our customers. Without a doubt, this requires the right technology. However, you also need the right team – the perfect mix of know-how, innovative spirit and trust. We are extremely delighted to have found all of this with dotSource and Salesforce and are looking forward to everything that lies ahead.
dotSource impressed us with a technically innovative solution for our new online shop with integrated, highly individual interfaces and smart cut-to-size calculation. The fast project implementation through agile project management as well as the professional and pleasant communication are to be highlighted.