Salesforce is a leading provider of cloud-based customer relationship management (CRM), marketing, customer service, commerce, application development, and analytics solutions.
With the Salesforce platform, you can bring all the information about your leads and customers in one place, so that marketing, sales, and customer service people can always access timely and reliable data, gain a better understanding of the needs of their contacts, and target them with personalised campaigns.
Salesforce's Software-as-a-Service approach (SaaS) offers you the following benefits:
- Low set-up costs
- No software maintenance
- High reliability
- Constant development of performance and features
- Mobile applications: Your employees have access to up-to-date customer information anytime, anywhere.
- The Salesforce platform "AppExchange" also offers a variety of internally and externally developed extensions.
As a Salesforce Gold Consulting Partner, we’ll support you in the strategic design, the implementation of Salesforce solutions, and the seamless integration into your existing IT infrastructure.
We’ll train your employees in dealing with Salesforce and, together with you, carry out fully automated marketing campaigns, for example, in the area of social media and e-mail marketing.
Plus, our team is available for development and support, as well as your transition from Salesforce Classic to Lightning.
- Multi-cloud expertise: We have extensive knowledge of the different Salesforce solutions in Commerce, Marketing, Sales, and Service.
- Close partnership: As an official Salesforce partner, we are in regular contact with the software provider. A fair partnership guarantees trusting cooperation and transparent processes./li>
- Enthusiasm: Our certified Salesforce Admins, Commerce Cloud Developers, Marketing, Sales and Service Cloud Consultants, E-Mail, and Social Specialists are looking forward to your project.
Salesforce Commerce Clouds for B2B & B2C
Offer your customers a seamless customer experience on a high-performance platform. In conjunction with other Salesforce Clouds, Commerce Clouds for B2C and B2B provide extensive customer success platforms that support commerce, marketing, sales, and service.
Salesforce Marketing Cloud & Pardot
Deliver the right content to your contacts throughout the different phases of the customer journey, and enhance the perception of your brand across all channels. Optimise lead generation with personalised email campaigns and social media.
Salesforce Sales Cloud
For a faster transaction: Track your leads from initial contact to billing. Manage your pipeline, create sales forecasts, and increase the performance of your sales team.
Salesforce Service Cloud
Enable your service staff to respond to your customers faster and better. Benefit from predictive analytics, the integration of your call centre, and the tracking of customer transactions across different channels.