Emarsys is a global leader in the field of cloud marketing software. As a comprehensive and fully integrated solution, the commerce marketing platform meets the requirements of modern marketers. The combination of predictive analytics, personalisation and omnichannel automation enables companies to increase customer engagement in next to no time.
The marketing automation platform helps companies run personalised and effective marketing campaigns. It comes with various features, including e-mail marketing, mobile marketing, social media marketing, web personalisation and analytics tools.
Founded in Vienna in 2000, Emarsys is one of the fastest and most innovative companies in the industry.
With over 800 employees at 13 locations, Emarsys helps more than 1,500 companies in 140 countries to increase their revenue and return on investment. Emarsys has been part of SAP since October 2020.
- Personalisation: 1:1 customer interaction across all channels and devices
- Omnichannel Automation: Your customers choose their favourite channel
- Prediction and AI: Send time optimisation, recommendations and guidance for next steps thanks to self-learning tools
- Analytics: Identify strong campaigns and plan resources accordingly
- Smart Insights: Data is converted into actionable intelligence
Analytics and Reporting
The solution provides extensive analytics and reporting capabilities, ensuring that you can always track and optimise the results of your marketing campaigns.
With Emarsys, you can track your customers' behaviour in real time and automatically send personalised marketing messages as a result.
The SAP platform supports you in automating your marketing processes – from the creation of campaigns and the analysis of results to reporting. This saves you time and resources and lets you focus on other important tasks.
The tool allows you to reach your customers through different channels such as e-mail, SMS, social media and websites. This way, you can increase your reach and strengthen customer loyalty.
Emarsys uses machine learning and artificial intelligence to create personalised campaigns based on customers' individual interests, preferences and behaviour. This makes it possible to attract more customers and boost revenue.
We keep an eye on the entire digital experience: dotSource is not only a certified Emarsys partner, but also a long-standing SAP partner with extensive experience regarding the SAP Customer Engagement portfolio, including SAP Commerce.
This allows us not only to ensure seamless data exchange between the systems, but also to provide you with holistic advice on a successful customer experience – for maximum synergies between e-commerce and marketing automation.
- the development of a successful digital marketing strategy
- the entire system configuration – from basic set-up to operation
- the planning and implementation of automated marketing campaigns with Emarsys
- the configuration of trigger-based marketing processes
- the training of your employees in using the system
Following the acquisition of Emarsys by SAP, which took place in October 2020, the marketing automation platform will replace SAP Marketing Cloud in 2026.
We are happy to advise you on how to make the migration a success.
What are the particular strengths of Emarsys?
- Functionality: Emarsys is an integrated platform covering multiple channels such as e-mail, SMS, social media and websites.
- Target Group Segmentation: The SAP solution uses machine learning and artificial intelligence to create customer profiles and personalised campaigns.
- Integration: Emarsys is also compatible with other CRM systems and e-commerce platforms.
- Scalability: Emarsys is particularly suitable for small and medium-sized companies.
How do you find out which e-mail marketing system suits you and your requirements?
- Current State and Definition of Goals: Identify your medium- and long-term marketing goals and outline the necessary measures to achieve them.
- Market and Service Overview: Analyse the market and your biggest competitors. How do you compare to the competition? What systems do your competitors use?
- Matching and System Selection: Take a look at all the different solution providers. Is an entry-level system sufficient or do you need an enterprise solution to meet all your requirements?