The joint strategy development is based on your requirements and expectations, which we record together with you. We are happy to do this via on-site appointments, phone calls or video conferences. Afterwards, we work together to define overriding objectives of your digital marketing strategy. Moreover, you provide us with insights that we need to prepare a successful digital marketing strategy and to provide our consulting services. We collect all the relevant information – from your company-related knowledge to basic information about your target groups.
In creative workshops, we define personas and customer journeys together – not only to identify your target groups, but also to get a feel for their wishes, problems and needs.
Together we work on:
- the status quo & requirements
- personas & customer journeys
The previously collected information is now carefully evaluated. Using detailed external and internal analyses, we examine the status quo of the market, competition, target groups and your company (including current processes, resources and systems).
The insights gained from these analyses provide the basis for the subsequent joint formulation of your options and needs for action.
You will benefit from:
- internal & external analyses resulting in options for action
Concept Creation & Planning
Based on the identified options and needs for action, we define objectives and strategies for digital marketing. These form the basis for an individually tailored and target-group-specific digital marketing mix, resulting in concrete measures for implementation. By analysing and evaluating the effort required and the benefits of the derived measures, we support you in prioritising the individual components of the set of measures.
Furthermore, we assist you in planning the operational implementation while taking into account your resources.
We support you in:
- determining target-group-specific objectives, strategies and measures
- planning the operational implementation
- Structured approach thanks to successive stages
- Effective for a long time because the developed measures are based on market influences and the potential of your company
- Customer-centric because different objectives and strategies can be developed for each target group
- Cross-departmental acceptance because different interest groups can be involved in different stages of strategy development
More visitors via Google and Co. through targeted on- and off-page optimisation
More visitors via Google and Co.
Success and returning customers through exciting and informative content
Success and returning customers
High reach and a targeted customer approach in the familiar environment of your target group
High reach and a targeted customer approach
Move away from the shotgun approach by using relevant, automated e-mail marketing
Relevant, automated e-mail marketing
Higher turnover through the efficient management of product and price search engines