What Is Piwik PRO?
Piwik PRO is a web analytics solution. It helps you keep track of your customers individually as well as collectively. The tool enables you to analyse the entire customer journey and is compliant with data protection regulations in different countries.
This makes the up-and-coming analytics platform a perfect alternative to Google Analytics.
The cloud software includes analytics and tracking tools that support you in data-driven decision-making through custom dashboards, reports and integrations.
Becoming a Marketing Champion with Data-Driven Decisions
We show you how to use data-driven decision-making to optimise your customers' experience, make better marketing decisions and become more relevant to your target audience.
Our Piwik PRO Services
Before the Implementation
- We support you in assessing and evaluating your needs and requirements
- We help you compare different solutions
- We conduct a KPI workshop together with you
- We advise you on establishing a tracking concept
During the Implementation
- We implement your tracking requirements
- We assist you in setting up the basics of the analytics suite, integrating it into the consent tool and tracking events and e-commerce data in the tag management system
- We store your data for later evaluation and transfer it to the analytics suite
After the Implementation
- We further develop your skills and your system through continuous support
- We encourage the use of reports for data evaluation
Why Your Piwik PRO Project Is in the Right Hands with Us
Thanks to our wide range of projects and many years of tracking experience, working with dotSource as an official Piwik PRO Partner will ensure a smooth transition to Piwik PRO. We support you throughout the entire process – from consulting, the selection of the right analytics tool, concept creation and implementation to follow-up support.
Features and Modules of Piwik PRO
With Piwik PRO Analytics, you can track customer behaviour on websites, post-login pages and mobile apps – without data delays. You can also create reports about your target audience, your acquisition and the behaviour of your customers. The raw data can be visualised in other software solutions such as Microsoft Power BI or Tableau as well. The analytics suite respects the privacy of your users.
By using this feature, you can collect and process the consent of your users.
Piwik PRO Consent Manager provides you with various consent templates for this purpose. These can be adjusted in terms of content and style. What is really special about this feature is that you can combine your websites and tools with various data protection regulations such as the European GDPR or the Californian CCPA.
Customer Data Platform
Piwik PRO Audience Manager presents your customer data at a glance, for example which conversions have been achieved. This makes it significantly easier to understand your customers' behaviour. You can also create customer profiles and import data from various sources such as your CRM system, several e-commerce platforms, web forms, mobile Apps and offline solutions.
Benefits of Piwik PRO
The analysis of user behaviour requires insight into sensitive customer data. Piwik PRO combines all the necessary features in one solution to ensure adequate protection of personal data. In addition, Piwik PRO makes it possible to create accurate and up-to-date reports that visualise the customer journey.
- Maximum Data Security: The provider is compliant with various data protection regulations worldwide.
- Optimal Workspace: Piwik PRO has a modern, intuitive and user-friendly interface.
- Personalisation Options: The content of your website can be adjusted and personalised. Display individual banners with a discount code to frequent shoppers.
- Tracking Modes: Piwik PRO uses various techniques to collect data, including cookieless tracking.
- Data Retention: In contrast to other providers, Piwik PRO can retain data for up to 25 months.
- Single Customer View: Create customer profiles and get an overview about individual and collective characteristics.
- Suitable Hosting Options: Choose between on-premise, private and public cloud hosting in Germany.
- Access to Raw Data: Export web analytics
data to your data warehouse or link it to your BI tool.
- Audience Export: Create customer journey maps and export your target audience to update e-mail campaigns and Facebook ads.
Do You Want to Analyse Customer Data Transparently, but Do Not Know Which Solution Is the Right One for You?
As a Piwik PRO agency, we are happy to advise you individually and find the perfect solution for you and your business.
Pricing of Piwik PRO Licences at a Glance
The Piwik PRO Core plan is free of charge. The Core plan includes
- 3 available modules: Analytics, Consent Manager and Tag Manager
- community support
- data retention for up to 14 months
- cloud hosting in Germany
- 500,000 actions per month
- the integration of Google Ads and Search Console
The pricing of the Piwik PRO Enterprise plan is client-specific. The Enterprise plan includes
- 4 available modules: Analytics, Consent Manager, Tag Manager and Customer Data Platform
- professional support
- onboarding and product training
- data retention for up to 25 months
- (private) cloud or on-premise hosting
- up to 1 billion actions per month
- the integration of Google Ads and Search Console
FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions About Piwik PRO
What Is the Difference Between Piwik PRO and Matomo?
There are some major differences between Piwik PRO and Matomo (formerly known as Piwik). Piwik PRO consists of a comprehensive analytics suite that features four modules: Analytics, Consent Manager, Tag Manager and Customer Data Platform. Matomo, by contrast, only offers a tag management system and an analytics tool. Furthermore, Matomo only provides the standard analytics features to a reduced extent.
What Is the Difference Between Piwik PRO and Google Analytics?
A web analytics tool like Piwik PRO or Google Analytics has become an indispensable part of most marketing strategies. One clear difference between Piwik PRO and Google Analytics is the level of data protection. While Google Analytics can also reuse your data for advertising purposes, you retain full control over your customers' data with Piwik PRO. In addition, Google Analytics does not offer you the option of hosting your data in the EU. All in all, Piwik PRO makes it possible to track and analyse your data in compliance with the GDPR. If you have any further questions regarding the right analytics and tracking software, please do not hesitate to contact us.
How Much Does Piwik PRO Cost?
The Piwik PRO Core plan is free of charge. The pricing of the Piwik PRO Enterprise plan is client-specific.
Can Piwik PRO Be Hosted On-Premise?
Yes. With the Piwik PRO Enterprise plan, you can also store your business data on-premise. This option is not available in the free Piwik PRO Core plan.
Want to learn more? I'm looking forward to hearing from you!