Do you want to help shape digital transformation with creativity and passion at dotSource? We do everything we can to ensure that you can develop freely with us! Get actively involved in demanding and sometimes multinational digital projects for leading companies and look forward to a unique team culture at one of Germany's most successful digital agencies.
Besides a modern workplace, we offer you numerous training opportunities, certifications, workshops and »Lunch & Learn« events for your personal growth! Our flexible working time model allows you to reconcile work and family life.
Our job opportunities are just as diverse as dotSource! Are you looking for a new challenge? Get to know our departments now and support our team in Jena, Leipzig, Dresden or Berlin!
Besides our mentoring programme, many exciting BootCamps with interesting and helpful learning content await you, which make your arrival at dotSource easier.
In our BootCamps, you can find out more about:
- the history of dotSource
- our service portfolio
- our tools, e.g. MS Office, Jira and Confluence
- design thinking methods for interactive teamwork and
- many more exciting topics!
»We educate ourselves« is one of our 20 principles! Whether it is personally or professionally: at dotSource, you get many opportunities to learn and grow.
At dotSource, you can further develop your skills through:
- in-depth BootCamps with our dotSource experts
- various certifications
- exciting training courses, conferences and seminars
- interesting »Lunch & Learn« events on current projects and
- our Hackathon!
We also know that it is a great challenge to remain motivated, productive and creative in the long term. That is why we offer you many different ways to balance your work and private life!
We have some benefits for you so that you can better reconcile work and family life:
- Flexible working time model with a core working time from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Possibility to reduce accrued overtime through compensatory time off
- Health and fitness incentives: health days, discounts on gym membership and massages
- After-work activities with your colleagues
Our office spaces are a place where you can feel at home! You can look forward to modern technical equipment and a pleasant working atmosphere. In our dotSource family, we give you the space to develop freely.
This is how we at dotSource work:
- In bright and open office spaces in the city centre
- At ergonomic workstations in air-conditioned team offices
- With modern technical equipment and the possibility to work from home
- Short breaks in the ball pit, at the football table, at the PlayStation or at the »candy drawer«
- Communication based on mutual respect
We are looking for likeable people with great ideas who can help our digital agency move forward. We give you the opportunity to realise your potential in exciting projects for renowned clients and to continuously develop your skills.
We have already convinced you and you can barely wait to become a part of our team? Here is the best part: we are always looking for new faces to join our large family! What are you waiting for? You are only a few clicks away from your dream job!
dotSource is a fast-growing digital agency and we are always looking for motivated people. It is never too late to submit your application and you do not have to wait impatiently for the next month to start.
You are active on Snapchat, TikTok and Instagram? Great! Companies are active on these platforms as well. Be brave and shoot an application video!
A skills profile gives us an insight into your abilities and skills. You can, for example, tell us about your knowledge of Microsoft Office programmes or various programming languages, but social media and language skills are also of interest to us. Just check which of your skills might be relevant for the job and rate them from 1 to 6 according to the German grading system.
For applicants who do not have a traditional background but have extensive project experience, attaching work samples is a great option. This way, we can see in which areas far away from the traditional educational path you have acquired skills. Personal projects are always very exciting as well.
At dotSource, we generally have flexible working hours. This is supplemented by a core working time from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.