WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Implementation of modern, interactive frontends based on current accessibility and usability standards, taking into account different browsers and devices
- Participation in the creation of concepts and architecture
- Optimization according to the aspects of usability, performance, and long-term maintainability
- Assistance, consulting and support of customers during the creation of designs in cooperation with the UX team
WHAT WE EXPECT:
- Successfully completed computer science studies or comparable technical qualification/training
- Good knowledge in the areas of browser compatibility, responsive web design and CMS
- Ideally knowledge of User-Experience (UX) and Webdesign
- Basic knowledge of Java and/or PHP as well as various template engines
- Basic German language skills desirable
From the very beginning, you are involved in exciting projects for renowned clients such as ESPRIT, BayWa, Würth and Netto Digital.
We ensure the perfect balance through regular team events and free drinks - our job bike and job ticket make you mobile.
With internal coachings and the dotSource Academy you constantly get new opportunities for further development.
We ensure you a fast onboarding process through mentoring, dotSource Bootcamps and Welcome-Days.
Your work-life balance is important to us – flexible working hours, home office and fitness incentives.
Fancy a change of scenery? No Problem - you get to develop your potential in our 5 offices.
Development Jobs @dotSource
Become a part of the dotSource team and implement exciting projects for renowned clients! Robert shows you what you can expect when joining our development teams.
More »Hipster Hacker Hustler« videos can be found here!
From application to onboarding!
Can't wait to use and develop your skills at dotSource? We will show you how to master the application process in very simple steps!