WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Implementation of modern, interactive frontends based on current accessibility and usability standards, taking into account different browsers and devices
- Participation in the creation of concepts and architecture
- Optimization according to the aspects of usability, performance, and long-term maintainability
- Assistance, consulting and support of customers during the creation of designs in cooperation with the UX team
WHAT WE EXPECT:
- Successfully completed computer science studies or comparable technical qualification/training
- Good knowledge in the areas of browser compatibility, responsive web design and CMS
- Ideally knowledge of User-Experience (UX) and Webdesign
- Basic knowledge of Java and/or PHP as well as various template engines
- Good German language skills
From the first moment: Exciting projects with well-known clients, provocative tasks, and responsibilities.
Drinks, fresh fruit, table soccer, team events, and office parties. A fun, familiar feeling.
Steady chances to learn more through further development and actively shape dotSource’s growth.
dotSource Bootcamp gets you ready for your role quickly.
We take your work-life balance to heart. Expect flexible working times, time accounts, fitness subsidies, and much more.
And the most important thing: WE’RE LOOKING FORWARD TO YOU!
How does a digital agency with ambitious growth targets and more than 200 employees manage to retain the charm of a young start-up after 12 years? A guarantor of this success is a bright, modern office space that offers more than just a place to work. Let managing director and founder Christian Otto Grötsch take you on a tour of the brand new dotSource agency space.
Do you also feel like shaping digital transformation with creativity and passion? Then apply now and become part of the digital success team!
Do you like it digital? Then send us your application to jobs(at)dotSource.de or via the application form at the bottom of the job page with the following
- Cover letter
- Resume/ CV
- Available start date
- Salary expectation
- Certifications, references, work samples
If you don't have your documents available, please send us a link to your XING or LinkedIn profile and let us know why you would like to become a part of dotSource.
The »Fair Career« evaluation portal offers employees and applicants the opportunity to report on their experiences with companies and make concrete assessments. We want to use this opportunity as an employer and find out what our employees like and where they see the need for action.
The assessments are based on the fair-career maturity model, which is based on the criteria of the EFQM excellence model. Its focus is on excellent human resources within a company, which is rewarded with the EFQM seal and/or award. In the meantime, we’ve achieved the highest accolade and are happy about our satisfied employees.