E-commerce projects usually start with the creation of an online shop. For digital success, however, it is becoming increasingly important to address customers in the best possible way across all touchpoints within the customer journey as the number of channels and systems to be integrated keeps growing.
Therefore, we provide holistic support for the implementation of your digital strategies: in addition to creating your online shop on the basis of leading e-commerce systems, we also take care of connecting ERP, CRM, marketing automation, PIM and CM systems.
When creating your online shop, we rely on the efficient e-commerce solutions of established software vendors such as SAP Commerce Cloud (formerly SAP Hybris Commerce), Salesforce Commerce Cloud (formerly Demandware), Adobe Commerce, Magento Open Source, commercetools, Magento, Intershop, Shopware and IBM WebSphere Commerce.
Thanks to our broad network of partners, we advise you independently in selecting a system to find the solution that perfectly suits your project requirements. We support you both in replacing an existing system and in integrating new technologies.
We make sure that your e-commerce software is perfectly implemented with interfaces to other systems. We also offer professional shop management so that you no longer have to worry about the operation of your online shop.
Complete your system landscape with us and offer your customers an ideal customer experience across all channels!
- System selection and creation of your online shop based on Salesforce Commerce Cloud (formerly Demandware), SAP Commerce Cloud, Adobe Commerce, Magento Open Source, IBM WebSphere Commerce, Intershop, commerctools, Shopware and Magento
- Shop and data migration
- Connection to ERP systems (SAP, Microsoft Dynamics ERP)
- Implementation of payment interfaces
- Master data management, PIM
- Implementation of a responsive design
- Integration of content management systems (CMS), e.g. Magnolia, FirstSpirit, TYPO3, eZ Publish, and marketing automation solutions, e.g. Salesforce Marketing Cloud, SAP Marketing Cloud or Adobe Experience Cloud
- Shop management
- Development of a microservices architecture
- Implementation of quality assurance measures (creation of test concepts and test cases, execution of automated and manual tests)
- Documentation (technical documentation, admin manual, user manual, style guide)