In more than 70 countries, KWS sees itself as a reliable partner to farmers. The company, which is listed on the stock exchange, is one of the world's largest seed producers, breeds plants and sells seeds for sugarbeet, corn, oleaginous fruits, cereals and vegetables. The company is headquartered in Einbeck (Lower Saxony) and has around 6,000 employees.
Plant breeding and crop production form the core business of the company. KWS reinvests a significant share of its profits in research to help improve crop resistance and boost yields through continuous breeding progress. In addition, the company is driving forward the topic of »digitalisation of agriculture« – smart farming.
Our Services for KWS So Far
- Planning and carrying out a complete online shop relaunch by migrating to Salesforce
- Modern B2B commerce via a multi-client platform
- Close meshing of online shop and service
- Implementation of a business intelligence system (Microsoft Power BI)
- Joint analysis and creation of reports by dotSource data scientists
- Regular training courses in using all implemented systems
What Our Clients Say
We are delighted that we have been able to extend our excellent collaboration with dotSource in e-commerce to the field of business intelligence. This allows us to make decisions faster and in a more data-driven way.
Despite many challenges, dotSource has successfully helped us to find our way and set a milestone in the history of KWS. Rarely have we felt so well understood by a partner and at the same time experienced unparalleled project management.
Find Out More about All the Different Projects of KWS and dotSource Here
KWS Trusts Our Services in the Following Fields
Want to learn more? I'm looking forward to hearing from you!