Whether it is private cloud, public cloud, hybrid cloud or serverless: at dotSource, we have the know-how and the experience to provide an individually tailored solution that ensures your digital platform performs at its best.
As a multi-cloud provider, we are able to work with all relevant players and connect them with each other if required – and as a full-service agency, it goes without saying that we accompany our clients on their journey to the cloud: we provide advice, initiate and also ensure smooth operations in the fields of cloud services, application management, monitoring and testing.
An Overview of Our IT Services
- Cloud Journey Companion
- Cloud Adoption/Cloud Transition/Cloud Migration
- Application Management
- Operations (e.g. DevOps)
- IT Service Management (ITIL)
- Connection to Other Services
- Continuous Improvement
IT Architecture Consulting
In joint workshops, our experts examine your existing IT system landscape, identify weaknesses and reveal potential for optimisation in order to create an individual IT architecture that perfectly meets your requirements.
Which business processes have the highest priority and require real-time analysis? Our experienced software development and IT experts support you in setting up business monitoring to keep track of business-relevant metrics in real time.
iPaaS & API Management
Digital platforms require the integration of various systems. Using iPaaS and API management, the experts at dotSource help you to integrate the components of your system landscape via efficient and reusable interfaces, thus ensuring seamless data exchange.
Amazon Web Services (AWS)
The rapidly growing cloud platform allows users to assemble services according to a modular principle, including:
- AWS Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) (scalable virtual server instances as required)
- AWS Simple Storage Service (S3) (online storage service with CloudFront)
- AWS Lightsail [low-threshold entry-level solution for virtual private servers (VPS)]
Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
Google is one of the largest, most future-oriented cloud platform service providers and has a huge portfolio of XaaS services. They can always be booked flexibly, including:
- Google Compute Engine (scalable, very powerful virtual machines)
- Google Cloud Storage (object storage with global content delivery network)
- Google Kubernetes Engine (for the orchestration of containers)
Microsoft Azure (Azure)
Azure is one of the leading providers when it comes to hybrid clouds: local servers are intelligently expanded with public cloud services. Azure offers numerous Xaas services that are booked and billed as required, for example:
- Azure SQL (dynamic database service)
- Azure Data Explorer (scalable service to examine and visualise large amounts of data in real time)
- Azure Active Directory (identity platform for modern access management, single sign-on possible)
Here are some reasons why you should choose us as your project partner:
- We are your cloud service companion
- dotSource relies on the multi-cloud approach
- Expertise in terms of data protection, governance, security and performance
- Extensive network (AWS, Azure, Google, SAP, Plusserver, KeyWeb and many more)
- Only individually tailored solutions
- Extensive qualifications and certifications
- As a full-service agency, we also support you in the fields of product data management, CRM, CMS and e-commerce