The German software manufacturer Shopware was founded in 2000 and offers e-commerce solutions for companies and shops of all sizes, increasingly in the enterprise segment, too. The company has more than 100,000 customers and over 1,200 sales partners.
»Shopware 6« is mainly characterised by its focus on innovative experience worlds and its API-first approach. The shop software is available as a community version for the ideal entry into e-commerce and as a commercial version for demanding and comprehensive projects.
dotSource is an official implementation partner of Shopware. Benefit from:
- many years of Shopware experience
- a Shopware partner since 2015
- our Shopware Solution Partner status
- certified Shopware developers with comprehensive project experience
Do you want to learn more about the merging of content & commerce at STABILO?
- Download the »STABILO - Colourful Fusion of Brand World & Online Shop« success story now and find out more about the merging of content und commerce using TYPO3 and Shopware.
Migration from Shopware 5 to Shopware 6
The new Shopware version Shopware 6 is a major update. For online retailers who are contemplating this migration, it means that an update from Shopware 5 to Shopware 6 is not possible without additional effort. Therefore, the change to Shopware 6 basically has to be understood as a shop migration.
For this migration to succeed, it is recommended to start planning in time and to seek the support of a competent service provider with Shopware experience.
Benefit from the migration to Shopware 6:
- Using modern technologies
- Flexible use through API-first approach
- Improved usability and administration
- Creation and management of experience world
- Integration of additional sales channels (e.g. Facebook or Google Shopping)
Shopware 6 – Community Edition vs. Enterprise Edition
With its high adaptability, Shopware 6 is ideal for companies and shops of all sizes. The shop software is available as a community version for the ideal entry into e-commerce and as a commercial version for demanding and comprehensive B2B projects.
We will gladly assist you in finding out which solution is the best for your business. As an experienced Shopware partner, we support you both in implementing the community edition and in setting up the enterprise edition.
- Easily expandable through plug-ins
- Integrated storefront
- Drag & drop editor for landing pages and experience worlds
The enterprise edition also includes:
- customisable products
- expanded sales channels
- advanced CMS functions
- a B2B suite for complex business models
Your Advantages with the Shopware E-Commerce-System
The Shopware 6 e-commerce system is flexible, efficient and easy to use. Its API-first approach allows for the flexible integration of third-party systems. Moreover, the solution is distinguished by reliable connectivity in complex e-commerce scenarios.
Your Advantages at a Glance
- Easily scalable
- German support
- Modular & stable
Shopware 6 Features
To improve the shopping experience of your customers in the long term, Shopware offers a wide range of innovative features from which not only your customers benefit.
Features at a Glance
- Dynamic experience worlds
- Live shopping
- Comprehensive evaluations
- Automated cross-selling
- Smart newsletters
- Intelligent search function
- Optimised for search engines
- Multi-shop capability
- Integrated marketing tools
Want to learn more? I'm looking forward to hearing from you!