Germany is the country of do-it-yourself (DIY) stores. The demand for tools, ironmongery and gardening products is booming not only in brick-and-mortar stores, but also in online shops. FISHBULL Franz Fischer Qualitätswerkzeuge GmbH from Neustadt bei Coburg (Franconia) has established itself in this industry. The company was founded by two brothers, Franz and Markus Fischer, who started selling screws and nails at weekly markets. Later, they opened the first brick-and-mortar stores in Uckersdorf (Bavaria) and Sonneberg (Thuringia) under the name of »Sonderpreis Baumarkt«.
Today, there are more than 300 branches of the DIY company in Germany. Moreover, Sonderpreis Baumarkt sells tools from its own brands. In 2013, the company launched an online shop that provides special offers for DIY professionals and private individuals.
- Strategy consulting and system evaluation
- Implementation of a product information management (PIM) solution from Akeneo (Enterprise Edition)
- Selection and connection of additional components belonging to the omnichannel platform (such as digital asset management solution, e-commerce system, enterprise resource planning tool)
- Integration of the Akeneo Onboarder cloud solution
- Mobile app development for iOS and Android operating systems
dotSource acts with great foresight. Whether it is strategy consulting, training or the implementation of the PIM system and its connection to the system landscape: we feel perfectly supported on our journey to a digital future and learn new things with enthusiasm every day.
dotSource has been supporting our digital transformation journey for many years. Whether it is PIM, e-commerce or app development: we are in good hands when it comes to multi-stream projects and benefit from dotSource's extensive expertise as well as agile, modern project management.