Magento Open Source provides you with an online shop that has a flexible foundation combined with all the necessary features. Since 2008, dotSource has been partnered with the e-commerce solution, which was acquired by Adobe in 2018. Magento Open Source makes it particularly easy for small and medium-sized companies to get started and can be hosted both on-premise and in the cloud. As the software with the world’s largest community, you are always up to date with Magento Open Source and can benefit from innovative ideas.
With Magento Open Source, our clients can grow flexibly over time and switch to Adobe Commerce if they need additional features. If you attach great importance to user experience or need special features right from the start, you should take a look at Adobe Commerce together with us. Our aim is to support your idea from the very beginning.
High availability of resources on the market
No Licensing Costs
Getting started in e-commerce is affordable
Can be customised to meet the needs of e-commerce businesses
System landscape that does not rely on other solutions
Access to numerous extensions
As an official Adobe Solution Partner and Magento partner, we support you in the strategic concept creation, the implementation of your Magento Open Source solution and its seamless integration into your existing IT landscape. Of course, we also help you migrate from Magento 1 to Magento Open Source or Adobe Commerce.
With dotSource as your Magento agency, you are not only ahead of digital transformation: based on shared ideas, you can also provide unique customer experiences in an online shop that meets your customers' needs as well as your own.
- Migration to Magento 1 Enterprise and adjustments to the Magento standard
- Interfaces for connecting various third-party systems (including ERP system and e-mail marketing tool)
- Development of the chatbot »eedi« and automatic synchronisation when products are changed
- Even closer intermeshing of content and commerce by connecting Magento Open Source to the content management system TYPO3
- Connection of a marketing automation tool and a PIM solution
- Rollout of international online shops with country-specific features
- Development of a platform based on Magento Community Edition to meet the specific requirements of the printing industry
- Display of online configuration options, e.g. selection of format, print run and paper
- Seamless connection to the preflight check system for checking the print files