Fissler is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of high-quality cookware. The premium brand’s product range includes pots, pans and pressure cookers. With perfection, precision and skilled workmanship »Made in Germany«, the family-owned company ensures delightful experiences and joy in cooking.
Fissler has already received numerous awards for the innovative design and outstanding quality of its products. Founded in 1845 by Carl Philipp Fissler in Idar-Oberstein, the company now has more than 800 employees and is active in over 80 countries.
Fissler is committed to the continuous optimisation of function and design to meet the wishes and needs of its customers – not only in terms of its products, but also with regard to its online presence and the associated design of its digital customer relationships.
Fissler thus approached dotSource to receive support in using the existing software solutions more professionally and in building a solid system landscape as a basis for an international launch. Furthermore, the entire online presence was to be modernised and adapted to provide an ideal user experience.
By integrating technical solutions and migrating existing systems, a solid basis for internationalisation was to be created. The design of the content commerce platform also was to be adapted to suit the individual, emotional customer approach.
dotSource therefore implemented the following work packages:
- migration of the content management and e-commerce system
- integration of a suitable marketing software
- implementation of an interface between PIM system and online shop
- redesign of the entire online presence
- roll-out of international online shops
The comprehensive project for our client Fissler shows that a user-centric approach is just as important a part of the corporate strategy as an ideally integrated system landscape.
- By connecting the existing systems, Fissler can now map and edit business processes more efficiently – both on a national and international level.
- The basis for promising content commerce was created.
- By automating interfaces, it was easier for Fissler to boost its corporate growth.
- Thanks to the connnection of the marketing automation software, large amounts of data are now available and can be used for new marketing and sales activities.
- The user experience was also improved by redesigning the online shop and the CMS pages, thus increasing the conversion rate and improving the shop performance.
Together with dotSource, we were able to create a solid foundation for our content commerce platform. Furthermore, the cooperation helped us ensure a uniform brand presence both nationally and internationally. We are delighted that we have found a partner in dotSource who has provided us with reliable and competent support during these comprehensive and challenging projects.