Founded in 2014, Spryker now has more than 300 employees. With its state-of-the-art, cloud-based platform-as-a-service solution (Spryker Cloud Commerce OS), Spryker serves over 150 international customers from a wide range of industries – from ALDI, METRO and Continental to Hilti.
Spryker is primarily aimed at medium-sized and large companies whose requirements demand complex and specialised e-commerce solutions. As a young company, Spryker itself follows agile principles in order to be able to respond quickly to new or changing requirements in e-business. All sectors benefit from this – whether it is B2B or B2C, enterprise marketplaces or unified commerce.
Spryker is redefining the boundaries of e-commerce with its approach. Central to this is the concept of composable commerce, which takes into account the enormous dynamics in e-business: instead of using inflexible, monolithic solutions, great importance is attached to flexibility, customisation and scalability – always up to date and oriented towards customer and market requirements. Based on the modular principle, a wide range of API-based modules and individual software packages can be combined to meet company-specific needs.
- Through modularity and scalability, Spryker provides individual solutions for every company so that they can map their own business processes and grow flexibly with the system
- The replacement of cumbersome, monolithic systems ensures dynamism and reduces costs
- Fast time to market thanks to more than 800 API-based modules
- Spryker Cloud Commerce OS as a PaaS solution facilitates deployment, updates as well as scalability and reduces migration effort
- Agility and continuous development with shorter development cycles thanks to headless commerce system
- Integrated middleware facilitates data integration and thus accelerates data exchange
We have more than 15 years of experience in implementing and managing national and international e-commerce projects. As an official Spryker Silver Partner, we support you in digitally mapping your business processes with the help of the flexible and expandable e-commerce solution Spryker Cloud Commerce OS.
We advise you and assist you in planning your Spryker project. We also help you with the implementation and provide long-term support.
We Take Over
- Strategy & Planning: Together with you, we evaluate all requirements and support you in creating a strategic concept for your ideal system landscape
- Development & Implementation: We develop a solution that meets your specific needs and seamlessly integrate it into your existing system landscape
- Support: We take care of your online platform even after the launch and support you in developing new features, updates, etc.