You know: data generates knowledge and knowledge is power. No matter whether it is an ERP, CRM or PIM system; whether it is marketing, purchasing, HR or sales: every tool and every department of your company generates data that could be used to optimise processes or develop new measures to strengthen customer loyalty.
You have recognised this potential, but unfortunately you lack the know-how and the means for effective processing or meaningful use of your data. The data quality may also still be insufficient for a promising evaluation.
Depending on your requirements, we will either develop a company-wide data strategy together with you or start the data-driven business project on a small scale with a scalable prototype in a selected company department.
We find out where you can benefit the most from evaluating your data and turn use cases into concrete business cases. Together we analyse your data, define quality standards and make recommendations on how you can maintain this standard in order to achieve maximum success for your company in the long term. We also support you in promoting data-driven thinking and actions among your employees.
- Development of your individual data strategy with the help of data thinking and data discovery
- Structured analysis of your data landscape with focus on measurability, data quality, data security and GDPR compliance
- Formulation of questions and objectives that are to be answered and implemented in the context of data science
- Development of prototypes and UX pins
- Support in establishing a data-driven mindset in your company
... 26% of companies worldwide have a comprehensive, company-wide AI strategy?
... a quarter of executives worldwide uses business intelligence and visualisation tools for strategic decisions?
... one out of eight industrial companies in Germany already uses artificial intelligence?
Data thinking describes a method that combines data science with the design thinking approach. As opposed to conventional big data concepts, we initially put the technological aspects in the background and focus on the development of innovative, user-centric use cases in cross-functional teams.
On the one hand, we look at external factors such as technological changes, trends and customer expectations; on the other hand, we determine which use cases offer the greatest business potential.
At this stage, our experts from various teams (PIM, CRM, e-commerce, analytics, AI specialists, data scientists) come together and contribute their expertise to maximise customer benefit. Thanks to the interdisciplinary collaboration, all company departments can be taken into account. The data thinking stage is concluded by identifying the required data and its quality with regard to the use of AI and BI tools.
This allows us to select the right technology for your business and to make sure that you only invest in the solution that actually drives your company forward – right from the start.
User-centric use cases are developed based on the following questions:
- How do you want to develop as a company and which challenges do you expect to face?
- In which areas do you want to benefit from gaining information based on your data?
- Which expectations do your customers currently have and which expectations will they have in the future?
- Which use cases can be derived from this?
- Do you already have sufficient data for these objectives? If not, how can you get it?