Whether it is B2C or B2B: users do not only look for certain products on the Internet, but rather for information, advice, tips and inspiration. This is exactly where you should come into play as a brand, retailer or manufacturer.
Link your products and services to relevant, contextual content via the right content commerce strategy. Offer your target group real added value and make sure that your brand and products can already be seen by (potential) customers at a very early stage of the customer journey. This allows you to reach your customers before they have even made a concrete purchasing decision.
Improving the Google Ranking
- Content that attracts visitors ensures that your web presence is perceived as a relevant address by search engines.
- Content that offers added value is rated more positively by search engine algorithms.
- This leads to a better ranking in the search results and thus to higher visibility and activity on your website (traffic).
- For visitors to become customers, it is helpful if users spend as much time as possible on your pages.
- This, in turn, increases the chance that they decide to make a purchase.
- Interesting content that provides additional information and test reports, for example, helps the customer to make a purchasing decision – and a satisfied customer increases conversions and turnover.
Strengthening Trust in the Brand and Brand Loyalty
- turns users into fans of your online presence
- underlines your professional competence
- strengthens your brand
- helps your brand to stand out from the competition
What does the perfect shopping experience look like? In B2C, there is the online shop in modern designon the one hand. It performs excellently from the first page view to the search and checkout – on all devices, from smartphones to desktop computers. On the other hand, blogs and social media channels also play a role, combining added value in terms of content with shopping functions.
The added value that matters in terms of the user experience in B2B is the digital availability of information relevant to business and work. The experience that a sales or service employee or a customer makes with your content counts. Content commerce can be the solution to successfully implement this experience in a role-specific and effective manner.
Merging content with the shopping experience also requires completely new processes, new employee responsibilities and cross-departmental collaboration within the company.
As a full-service digital agency, we are your competent partner for all questions surrounding the topic of content commerce – from strategy development to selection, implementation and operation of a new content management system, an e-commerce software with powerful content, a modern design, up-to-date digital marketing or even a pioneering digital experience platform.
Together with you, we find out how you
- can optimally implement content commerce not only in terms of content, but also with regard to systems and which role the content management system should play in your e-commerce system landscape
- can combine e-commerce and marketing strategies
- can create a business case for content commerce to justify investments