key figures, on average, are actually considered to make up a company's key performance indicators (KPIs) – according to the business consultancy firm PricewaterhouseCoopers.
of innovative companies consider data to be growing faster than their capabilities to deal with it.
perspectives on strategic objectives are brought together by the Balanced Scorecard framework.
KPIs for Your Company: Individually Defined and Targeted
Every company is unique – depending on the industry and depending on whether it is B2B or B2C, success can be defined completely differently. What they all have in common, however, is that it must be possible to measure the degree to which objectives have been achieved. The right KPI strategy is essential in this regard.
E-Commerce KPIs Neatly Explained
In this white paper, we present 14 of the most important e-commerce KPIs and elaborate on how they are compiled and evaluated. We also provide a useful overview of these KPIs in the form of a cheat sheet – an excellent basis for your KPI strategy.
KPIs for E-Commerce and Beyond
Our experts explain how not only e-commerce, but also related areas of digital business can benefit from the right KPIs. They show that product information management (PIM), user experience design (UXD) and many other disciplines contribute to e-commerce success as well.
- What are KPIs and why are they so important for measuring performance?
- Which relevant e-commerce KPIs do you need to know?
- How can you optimise performance measurement with KPIs?
- How can you find the right KPI framework for your company?
- How do other companies benefit from KPIs and key figures in e-commerce?
- What is the difference between KPIs and key figures?
- How can data-driven business contribute to business success?
- What role do KPIs play for disciplines such as PIM, UXD, agile coaching and platform integration?