Moving Away from Vague Gut Feelings to Strategic Data-Based Decision-Making
With the right data strategy, you can take your data-driven business to the next level. Data maturity provides information on the level of maturity your company or department has in dealing with data.
From data culture, data quality, data science and technology to working with metrics and KPIs – the dotSource Data Maturity Assessment provides a 360-degree view of your data management and identifies individual development potential.
A Data Maturity Assessment Answers the Following Questions
- How effective is your company or department in dealing with data?
- Is there hidden potential? What measures can you take to make improvements?
- In which areas are you already well positioned? What can you build on?
Benefits of a Data Maturity Assessment
- After a Data Maturity Assessment, you will know your current development status regarding the transformation to a data-driven business.
- In addition, it is possible to identify clear development potential that is individually tailored to your company or department. This way, you can take your data management to the next level.
At dotSource, data maturity is assessed based on four core areas, each with three subcategories. The higher the score in the subcategories, the better the current state in this area.
- Data Governance: We examine data strategy, data quality and security as well as rights and roles in dealing with data
- Measurement & Analytics: In this core area, we analyse your current state with regard to data science, reporting as well as KPIs and metrics
- Technology & Infrastructure: Besides data architecture as well as tool and tech stack, this core area focuses on data flows and connectors
- Data Culture: This core area comprises data thinking and communication, data literacy and learning as well as organisational structure
With the help of a questionnaire, you assess the current state of your company or department in dealing with data.
In an interview with our experts, we answer outstanding questions, discuss challenges and define the goals of your data project.
Data Maturity Radar
With the assessment and presentation of the results, you receive your personal Data Maturity Radar. Our experts provide you with individual recommendations for action and identify development potential.
We would be happy to take a first look at your data situation together. Take advantage of the opportunity and book a short consulting session! This will give you an impression of your company's data maturity and initial recommendations on how to proceed.
If you are interested, we will gladly make you an offer for a complete Data Maturity Assessment with dotSource.
- Simply fill out the form below and enjoy a free consulting session – exclusively for brands, manufacturers, retailers and publishers. We will get in touch with you and arrange an appointment together.
Lydia Kraske, Digital Consultant, dotSource SE
is an expert in data strategy, KPI and measurement frameworks as well as data-driven marketing. She has more than ten years of experience in data-driven business consulting.
Steffen Schramm, Digital Intelligence Team Lead, dotSource SE
leads the dotSource team of experts for data science and business intelligence. With his long-standing experience, he supports clients in setting up and enhancing reporting and analytics solutions.
Tino Machts, PIM/MDM Digital Experience Solutions Team Lead, dotSource SE
is an expert in master data management and data governance. For many years, he has been supporting clients in the selection and implementation of PIM and MDM systems.
We form the basis for the successful use of AI and BI solutions
The basis for the successful use of AI and BI solutions
Creating meaningful reports and making well-founded decisions – quickly and easily
Meaningful reports & well-founded decisions