TYPO3 is one of the oldest CMS on the market: it was developed in Denmark in 1997. Today, the TYPO3 Association is a non-profit organisation. The licence-free CMS has more than 500,000 enterprise users worldwide.
TYPO3 is particularly popular in the DACH area (Germany, Austria and Switzerland). The system is web-based. This means that content managers can log in via a web browser to create and change content.
TYPO3 Features at a Glance
- No Licence Fees: The CMS is 100 per cent open source and therefore particularly suitable for cost-sensitive projects.
- Multi-Language Back End: About 50 different languages can be selected by default so that you do not necessarily have to work with the English menu.
- Comprehensive Rights Management: Administrators can set up different roles and rights for individual users.
- Easy to Customise: Thanks to its modular structure, the configuration language TypoScript and the option of locally outsourcing code with XCLASSes, TYPO3 is virtually infinitely expandable.
Our TYPO3 Services
Our TYPO3 specialists will gladly assist you in modern content management. We take over:
- the creation of a successful content management and content commerce strategy
- the entire configuration – from basic setup to operation of TYPO3
- the integration of the CMS into the existing system landscape
- the training of your employees in using TYPO3
Want to learn more? I'm looking forward to your questions!