Focusing on the user is essential for the success of a digital platform. Only those who know what their users expect will be successful. A/B testing allows you to uncover unused optimisation potential and to test innovative ideas for your digital presence – quickly and with little risk.
A/B testing helps you to make well-founded decisions for the further development and optimisation of your website on the basis of data collected in real sessions. A/B testing makes the changes for the user and their impact on your KPIs (such as the conversion rate) measurable and thus visible.
- Tool selection & set-up
- Identification of optimisation potential
- Test planning, implementation and monitoring
- A/B tests, multivariate tests, split URL tests
- Test evaluation
- Support in establishing a testing culture in your company
- Guarantees Higher Conversion Rates: You test new ideas with little risk and only implement the changes that have really improved your KPIs.
- Objectification: You can take into account a wide variety of opinions and suggestions in tests. The subsequent implementation can be free from subjective or other external factors.
- Insights into User Behaviour: You get information about the real behaviour of your users and thus gain a better understanding of them.
- Time Savings: Fast and uncomplicated testing saves you from endless experimentation and pondering and allows you to tackle improvements directly.
- Data-Based Decisions: The optimisation of your online presence is no longer based on your gut feeling, but on reliable test results – another important step towards data-driven business.
- Basis for Argumentation:The data obtained provides you with powerful arguments to underpin necessary investment decisions.
Develop and Prioritise Testing Ideas
With our extensive experience in UX design, we uncover optimisation potential on your website and develop solutions that can be tested directly in the live environment as part of A/B testing. We use test hypotheses to determine which adjustments can lead to the desired behavioural change in your users.
While we focus on user experience and usability, you also benefit from the expertise of related disciplines when working with dotSource. This contributes to the overall success of your online presence. If required, we are happy to involve our experts from the digital marketing team in the project, e.g. for evaluating your website content or carrying out a web analytics check.
Set Up & Carry Out First Tests
Besides professional testing expertise, successful A/B testing also requires a suitable system landscape. We support you in selecting the right system, set up and connect the system for you and get everything ready to go. Once this has been done, there is nothing standing in the way of the first A/B test.
Throughout the entire process, we advise you, train your employees and, if you wish, take over the entire implementation – from planning A/B tests, setting up tests, implementing changes to the front end and adapting or expanding the existing tracking system to monitoring and evaluating tests.
Establish a Testing Process
The path from the first A/B tests to the establishment of a continuous testing process is not always smooth. Our experts support you in introducing and establishing a testing culture in your company.
After all, regularly carrying out tests is only half the battle when it comes to establishing a continuous process. It is especially important to create understanding and acceptance for the new testing culture within the company – both among the management and other teams with interest in the product.
This is exactly what you need? We look forward to working with you!
Strong brand and satisfied customers thanks to user-centred web design.
Satisfied customers thanks to user-centred web design.
Generate more sales thanks to an improved user experience.
More sales thanks to an improved user experience.
In a design sprint, we optimise your website in next to no time.
Together we optimise your website in next to no time.
With our range of UX training courses, we support you in pursuing your UX vision in the long term.
We support you in pursuing your UX vision.
We create a brand look that fits your company and inspires your target group.
We design your brand look.