Today it is no longer enough to simply present products and sell them. Customers expect interesting, high-quality content. Whether informative or entertaining, whether with TYPO3, Magnolia or Contentful: strengthen customer loyalty and increase your turnover by providing excellent content across all touchpoints with the right content management system and the right content management strategy.
Modern content marketing gives you crucial advantages:
- Increased brand visibility through up-to-date web content
- Positive brand image through unique content
- Automated playout for various media formats
- Personalised customer approach across all channels
- Digital experiences via content commerce
- Intuitive operation even without coding knowledge
Thanks to new technologies and media formats, it is easier than ever for consumers to get an idea of products and companies. This goes hand in hand with increased expectations: customers want to be informed, entertained and inspired. The times when taking a shotgun approach to advertising worked for a mass audience are over.
As a renowned digital agency, we rely on the cooperation with world-class CMS providers. As a partner of Salesforce, SAP, TYPO3, eSpirit, Magnolia and Contentful, we find exactly the software that suits your company and your goals. Our certified developers and consultants advise and support you right from the start – our numerous references speak for themselves.
Today a content management system is part of the marketing strategy of every company. An effective content marketing strategy ensures excellent digital experiences. This way, turnover and customer satisfaction can be increased.
However, the variety of providers does not simplify the process of making a decision for the ideal content management system. Our »Selecting Content Management Systems« white paper gives valuable insights in this regard.
Together with you, we find out
- which solution suits your business model
- which range of functions you need
- which interfaces to existing systems are necessary
- to what extent the software meets your requirements in terms of design, security, scalability, modular expandability and usability
- which development potential the software has in order to be able to map the possible growth of your company