- The meaning of content marketing
- Current trends that the market chooses
- Headless content management systems
- Best of breed vs. integrated marketing clouds
- Evaluation for system selection
- Procedure when selecting a content management system
- Overview of content management systems and their providers:
- Open source solutions like TYPO3 and Drupal
- Enterprise level solutions like SAP Hybris CX, FirstSpirit, Adobe Experience Manager, Magnolia, Sitecore, and many more
Unlike traditional marketing methods, such as display ads, content marketing does not necessarily focus on a company's products. Rather, it is about providing relevant target groups with informative and useful content in order to convince them of their own company and the brand.
It should therefore have become established as an integral part of the marketing strategy of companies. Above all, the right technologies and channels should be used. Content management systems help manage content and present a consistent image across all channels.
The purpose of this white paper is to give you a comprehensive overview of content management systems. It is aimed at all companies and decision makers who want to gain a first insight into the possibilities of content management, are already in the process of introducing a content management system, or replacing their existing system.