Your existing system contracts are about to expire.
You want to integrate acquisitions into your IT infrastructure.
Your resources are depleted and you want to activate additional resources quickly.
Your systems can no longer be sufficiently updated.
Your systems are insufficiently protected and you want to integrate further services.
Your IT infrastructure no longer complies with current IT guidelines or government regulations.
You want to use new services and expand your business model.
End of Support
The system you are using is a discontinued product.
- Software audit
- Selection of a cloud service provider
- Concept creation and challenging sessions with professionals directly from the provider
We want to help you digitalise your workloads and use the cloud to your advantage. The different motivations for a cloud migration also result in different paths to the cloud. In order to make your cloud migration a success, we want to show you various approaches.
The easiest and fastest way to move workloads to the cloud is a direct transition of the existing solution using cloud resources. Infrastructure as a service (IaaS), for example, plays a major role here since there is a wide range of infrastructure components to choose from. You »lift & shift« your current solution to the cloud, so to speak.
- You can respond to urgent challenges such as a necessary provider change due to expiring contracts or even a pressing lack of resources.
- This does not directly improve workloads.
In order to not only move workloads to the cloud, but also use the extensive service portfolio for initial improvements, it makes sense to adopt the solution. This requires more effort than a transition, but makes it possible to enrich workloads by using services in order to directly create an advantage.
- Through minor and medium-scale optimisation measures, you can not only benefit from the advantages of IaaS, but also access cloud services such as a CDN (content delivery network) or DDoS protection.
- The potential of the cloud infrastructure is not fully realised.
Cloud innovation allows the full potential of a cloud to be realised. Various sophisticated services from the portfolio of cloud providers support state-of-the-art software development methods (DevOps, agile development) and software architectures (microservices, serverless). They make it possible to create an agile and individual business model that is built on a technologically stable and at the same time highly flexible foundation.
- Fully integrating all of your company's workloads into the cloud enables you to reach a new level of innovation in your company.
- The path to cloud innovation is the most comprehensive and requires a high level of migration experience.
Transition and adoption can be the beginning of full integration
The goal should be to gradually shift all workloads into an agile process at the technological and business level. To fully embrace this, we recommend using managed cloud services.
Successfully addressing change requires a well thought out and structured approach. We use tried and tested frameworks that have proven themselves as a flowchart for the strategic orientation and individual steps when implementing cloud migration projects. With such a tried and tested agenda, which is based on best practices, it is possible to easily move your digital workloads to the cloud and assess the effort required.
We support you in
- defining your goals and motivation for moving to the cloud
- creating a clear vision of your future cloud solution and prioritising your goals
- securing the support of decision-makers and employees in your company
Together with you, we develop
- the technical concept for your cloud infrastructure
- the project plan
- measures for employee qualification
We provide you with
- reliable solutions by using trustworthy guides and best practices
- planning support through cross-project experience
- extensive expertise through our certified IT engineers
As an experienced partner, we
- carry out planned migration projects together with you
- provide you with help and advice during this iterative stage
- keep you constantly informed of current progress
Benefit from our know-how regarding
- agile project management
- modern concept creation methods
- cost and operations management
- security and compliance management
- data management and KPI monitoring