MDM systems offer the option to merge, cleanse, optimise and manage all master data of a company (e.g. customer, order, financial data, etc.) from different data sources at a central location – the »single source of truth« – and to distribute it to different target systems (e.g. online shop, marketplaces, CMS, CRM, BI tool or data warehouse).
Even though customer data is currently still frequently stored in a CRM system and material and order data in one or even several ERP systems, independent of one another, more and more companies are recognising the need for a holistic approach – the 360-degree view of all corporate data.
If all master data is consolidated in one location, data can be linked together. This turns data into complete data sets, also known as »golden records«.
By merging initially independent data and considering all domains as a single entity, completely new opportunities for analysis arise and groundbreaking insights can be gained. Good master data management thus allows you to be successful in a data-driven future. We support you on your way from business to data business.
- Digital strategy consulting
- Requirements analysis and concept creation
- Data models, workflows and authorisations
- System evaluation
- Installation, setup and configuration of your MDM system
- Connection to third-party systems (PLM, ERP, DAM, e-commerce system, etc.)
- Support in data onboarding and data quality assurance
- Cleansing, validating and optimising your data
- Removing duplicates
- Merging individual data sets to a »golden record«
- Distributing data to third-party systems
This pioneering project would not have been possible without the mutual and strong trust between us and dotSource, let alone in only six months. In record time, the dynamic and courageous team from Jena realised a project that currently is unique of its kind and takes us a huge step forward in our digital transformation, but above all makes us more competitive.